Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another new thread for the scammer Ashy

Just posting some words below so the thread gets seen in google, if you can think of any other words, post them in your comments 😊

ashybines
Ashy bines
Ashy evans
Ultimategirlsdayout
Ugdo ashy
Grow and glow podcast

Reactions: 9
(I accidently posted this in Keiara's thread lol) Why the fck would you want to do this to yourself? Like I have read about them and know that there are benefits. But surely the benefits don't outweigh how tit it feels. Does anyone here have any experience or more knowledge about these ice baths? They just seem pretty pointless. And look like childbirth 🙄😬

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
(I accidently posted this in Keiara's thread lol) Why the fck would you want to do this to yourself? Like I have read about them and know that there are benefits. But surely the benefits don't outweigh how tit it feels. Does anyone here have any experience or more knowledge about these ice baths? They just seem pretty pointless. And look like childbirth 🙄😬
Seems to be the fad atm

Reactions: 8
Ffs the ice bath with them all round her like she’s dying or something!!🤦🏻‍♀️typical Ashy, having to make it all about her. Can’t believe the group was largely made up of her ‘friends’ and coworkers. What an absolute joke. Surely the girls that paid for this cheap and pointless day of activities, left feeling completely ripped off and realise what a joke Ashy is now!

I can’t get over the craft nonsense!!! It was like an after-school craft club. Embarrassing. And the paddling pool!🤣🤣 what a sh*t show of pure any utter BS

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Pretty sure she needs to put her whole body in the ice bath besides the neck lol the pool needs to be deeper

Genuinely not being mean, I just don’t understand the crying during the ice bath?
It’s mind over matter and I’ve done that so many times definitely not a face you pull no where near the child birth pain what a sook. Well on another note who ever was “in charge of said baby” obviously didn’t do a good job screaming balling its eyes out for hours whilst mummy works. And my whole backyard reeks of cat piss oh wait not my cats who go in a box inside and are indoors soooo hmmmmm

• Wow
  • Sad
I couldn’t think of anything worse than the stupid ice bath. Imagine the germs after 15 manky women get in it and you’re the last one that goes after stinky ashy :sick: I bet she’s growing a new strain of bacteria between her swamp ass cheeks that’s floating around in the water
---

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
That ice bath 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 these women are deluded if they think all this crap ashy does is good hahahaha looked like she was giving birth

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just put bubs back down to sleep then I saw these photos, SQORKED with laughter and woke her back up. Worth it though

my husband does ice baths frequently at an actual proper recovery centre (he’s very athletic and it helps with the body recovering) and you go in up to your neck.

these photos are absolutely ridiculous. These women are twits.😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So was it 30 girls including ashy and her 8 friends? I’m wondering if the reason some of the woman were older was cause it some of her friends mothers ?

Reactions: 4
That girls day was 100% a cult looking sort of saga 🤔 these girls have got to be nuts following her and taking part in these mental activities 😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
Ice bathing can have some nice health benefits, however you should never go in unprepared. I know a lady who leads ice bath seminars and courses and it takes a lot of preparation and breath work to go into the ice and you should never ever look as suffering as she does here.

Reactions: 7
Honestly it's just embarrassing to watch!! She wasn't even in the ice bath properly!! And what's with all the crying and hyperventilating before she even got in. Such a drama queen!!
---
U
Ugly cry!?? Her face doesn't move!. She can only show her teeth!!
How unsettling is it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There is actually a place at Burleigh that does these recovery ice baths in a proper, professional set up and it’s not even that expensive.
They could have taken the women there for a proper experience not have them sit waist deep in a kiddies pool out the back of her warehouse in dirty water and ice from coles. But hey, anything to save $ and keep the money in ashys pocket.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.