Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't deal with the state of Tara-jean. How does an 8 year old make so much mess eating an ice cream!!!
I thought the exact same thing!! How can he make such a mess eating an icecream... and she said she'd already wiped his face once!

Reactions: 4
Yep & sensory issues. Ashy really needn’t be posting things like that that can be embarrassing for him and that he can’t help. 😢
To some degree I wish she would shine a light on it as she has a huge following platform - I have a few accounts I follow where they are pretty open about the supports their child receive.

But I get it’s his medical privacy- to some degree I wonder if that’s the actual reason why they don’t touch on it or if they are embarrassed by it 😓

• Sad
Reactions: 8
She’s had this personalised number plate for a long time now so it’s nothing new. I remember seeing it when she did ABBBC
And they were Hot Pink too. Very tacky. But they stood out and got her the attention she craved!

Reactions: 3
To some degree I wish she would shine a light on it as she has a huge following platform - I have a few accounts I follow where they are pretty open about the supports their child receive.

But I get it’s his medical privacy- to some degree I wonder if that’s the actual reason why they don’t touch on it or if they are embarrassed by it 😓
I reckon they are for sure embarrassed by it!!!! They choose to ignore it and okay it off like he’s normal. That weird little tic/twitch Taj did the other night on the couch, Steve actually looked disgusted when he looked at him. Was a bit sad. Oh and him trying to catch the ball in the pool was hard to watch too. He will never get there.
Such a shame he doesn’t make their perfect family, perfect :(

Can't deal with the state of Tara-jean. How does an 8 year old make so much mess eating an ice cream!!!
They teach him nothing, including manners or how to eat or clean himself up.
---
I reckon they are for sure embarrassed by it!!!! They choose to ignore it and okay it off like he’s normal. That weird little tic/twitch Taj did the other night on the couch, Steve actually looked disgusted when he looked at him. Was a bit sad. Oh and him trying to catch the ball in the pool was hard to watch too. He will never get there.
She needs to stop putting her kids online and be a bleeping parent for a change. He’s clearly got stuff going on and she needs to get him help and support and put in effort for him at home too.
I have children with disabilities and I do SO much all the time to try to help them and advocate for them and would NEVER EVER dream of filming them and using them for content and money (cos that’s what she’s doing). I wouldn’t do that with my neurotypical kids either, just so we’re clear. My heart breaks for him. It’s painfully obvious he has no therapeutic supports he seems to be getting worse.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She really should open up as someone said above create awareness! she might actually start getting respect.
I don’t believe it’s a privacy issue she wouldn’t be sharing things like him eating an Icecream showing clear lack of motor skills or when he was having the tic? incident on the lounge.
Now she’s seen this I’m sure she’s probably thinking hmm how can I profit from this… just watch.

Reactions: 3
She’s had this personalised number plate for a long time now so it’s nothing new. I remember seeing it when she did ABBBC
It's still registered as a business vehicle. Says Commercial use not personal

Reactions: 2
He will get there if his parents don't give up and he is willing to try.

• Heart
How does she not have anyone proof read her posts…. Or a decent friend to point out her spelling mistakes. “I’M A WOMEN”…… lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.