Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does she not have anyone proof read her posts…. Or a decent friend to point out her spelling mistakes. “I’M A WOMEN”…… lol
Because she lives in an echo chamber of dumb dumbs. They think they are super intelligent and it's hilarious. I bet none of them even realise that it's incorrect lol.
---
Okay so I was listening to a Wondery podcast called Scamfluencers and they did a story re. an American fitness fraud circa 2014 I think. Most of it sounded incredibly familiar. Only when this girl got called out/kind of cancelled, she reinvented herself as a Christian influencer. But she's holding spirital retreats which also sound awfully familiar. Instead of ice baths, you can get baptized in a kiddie pool. Also found this DM article about her and the last photo looks strangely familiar :rolleyes: The podcast is worth a listen, all the episodes are pretty interesting!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Because she lives in an echo chamber of dumb dumbs. They think they are super intelligent and it's hilarious. I bet none of them even realise that it's incorrect lol.
---
Okay so I was listening to a Wondery podcast called Scamfluencers and they did a story re. an American fitness fraud circa 2014 I think. Most of it sounded incredibly familiar. Only when this girl got called out/kind of cancelled, she reinvented herself as a Christian influencer. But she's holding spirital retreats which also sound awfully familiar. Instead of ice baths, you can get baptized in a kiddie pool. Also found this DM article about her and the last photo looks strangely familiar :rolleyes: The podcast is worth a listen, all the episodes are pretty interesting!

HAHAHA the photo at the end was actually worth skimming the whole article 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow guys, so she used the word “women” in the wrong context. Chill. Just take a big breathe and chill.

LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wow guys, so she used the word “women” in the wrong context. Chill. Just take a big breathe and chill.

LOL
I'm super busy today but I'm surly going to great lenths to take some big breathes and realign my intentions.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Surprised there’s no passive aggressive reply to these comments 😂
She’ll probably say women is deliberate because she wears so many hats and is so busy peeling potato’s and parenting full time that she can’t just be one woman

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Does anyone else get sandlot kids vibes from the stupid hat that doesn’t fit? PSA these hats will be like $80 each too 🤣 she should seriously get her ears pinned. Looks ridiculous
Hahaha I get tennis player mum vibes 😂 it doesn’t suit her at all!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does anyone else get sandlot kids vibes from the stupid hat that doesn’t fit? PSA these hats will be like $80 each too 🤣 she should seriously get her ears pinned. Looks ridiculous
Those hats look like when one of my toddlers puts my cap on and runs around the house with it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ashy and the other bogan are celebrating 100K listens over 8 episodes.
She doesn’t realise she’s showcasing the lack of engagement from her million followers. Wants people to believe she genuinely has over a million followers, and gets balloons to celebrate only (on average) 12,500 listens a week.
What are the other 987,500 fans doing? 🙈😂

She’ll be scratching her head at this maths.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I know Sammys breeze balm got off the ground from her Ashy connection, but it’s still pretty funny that Ashy and Steve (especially Steve, because he thinks he is a mastermind) have been tying since Ashy was 19 years old to get just one of their silly products/ideas to actually stick but nothing has…

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.