Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ashy and the other bogan are celebrating 100K listens over 8 episodes.
She doesn’t realise she’s showcasing the lack of engagement from her million followers. Wants people to believe she genuinely has over a million followers, and gets balloons to celebrate only (on average) 12,500 listens a week.
What are the other 987,500 fans doing? 🙈😂

She’ll be scratching her head at this maths.
She doesn't make space for maths it's not aligned with her navigating this season babe x

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Did she really label herself an “author” and “designer”? 😳 what bleeping book has she written? And designer?? Copying Lorna Jane designs does not make you a designer Ashy!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She doesn’t realise she’s showcasing the lack of engagement from her million followers. Wants people to believe she genuinely has over a million followers, and gets balloons to celebrate only (on average) 12,500 listens a week.

I thought the exact same thing! And most of those listens would be hate listens or a good laugh listen. Dumbasses. Why do they always dress Matchy Matchy when they record? And why does Kiera always look like a lost deer in headlights zoning out and Ashy always looks like a big transvestite? Is it the lighting? Like all the shadows on her man jaw and honker are extenuated and her hooded eyes are extra crepey.
And still marching around mermaid waters yelling rubbish tit in to her phone for her three listeners at sparrows fart. Hope someone pegs a rotten egg at her one day. Would pay to see that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I thought the exact same thing! And most of those listens would be hate listens or a good laugh listen. Dumbasses. Why do they always dress Matchy Matchy when they record? And why does Kiera always look like a lost deer in headlights zoning out and Ashy always looks like a big transvestite? Is it the lighting? Like all the shadows on her man jaw and honker are extenuated and her hooded eyes are extra crepey.
And still marching around mermaid waters yelling rubbish tit in to her phone for her three listeners at sparrows fart. Hope someone pegs a rotten egg at her one day. Would pay to see that 😂
Most of those listens were the early episodes where they threw bogan Keiaras family under the bus and ashy talked about Sammy Leo (not specifically of course).
No one is listening. It hasn’t even been in the Top 200 in Australia the last week.

Reactions: 5
Hideaway are finally going to take the last step to copy breezebalm
They can call it “wind balm” or “breezy balme” or just “bree’ze ba-lm” like they do with the clean treats snick-az and ja’affa 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I prefer my lip balm in a breezebalm tube, thanks hideaway x hehe
---
They can call it “wind balm” or “breezy balme” or just “bree’ze ba-lm” like they do with the clean treats snick-az and ja’affa 🙄
Or maybe they will really stir the pot and call it “Leo Lipz”

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Yeah and 10,000 of those listeners only listen to take the piss out of what she says..

Reactions: 5
Well okay….that puzzle was an interesting watch. Taj didn’t do any, maybe pushed a few pieces together and ate a yoghurt. Left mum to (struggle lol) on her own. Why film yourself doing a puzzle with your struggling kid? Why? Because you don’t want to waste your face full of makeup and tan/hair?? Get some for the gram while you look “aesthetically pleasing?” (Btw, you don’t. You can’t polish a turd)
I hope she’s getting Taj some assistance for his clear struggles. He isn’t bad at hitting a tennis ball though. Woo hoo hoooooooo little man.

Reactions: 9
Well okay….that puzzle was an interesting watch. Taj didn’t do any, maybe pushed a few pieces together and ate a yoghurt. Left mum to (struggle lol) on her own. Why film yourself doing a puzzle with your struggling kid? Why? Because you don’t want to waste your face full of makeup and tan/hair?? Get some for the gram while you look “aesthetically pleasing?” (Btw, you don’t. You can’t polish a turd)
I hope she’s getting Taj some assistance for his clear struggles. He isn’t bad at hitting a tennis ball though. Woo hoo hoooooooo little man.

He’s pretty good at tennis cos they’ve invested time in it! Same as swimming he looks like a decent little swimmer. I know they had him alot of private lessons when he was little.

Neuroplasticity in kids is amazing and he’d prob do so well if they just invested in some OT for his other issues 😓 if they truely are not getting any intervention that’s just heartbreaking

Reactions: 6
Wow, Keira’s face when watching Ashy list the things she’s done in life (bikini body challenge/gym etc) on their grow n glow podcast!!!!🤣🤣 Shes either thinking of something else or is thinking ashys a total d*ck haha so funny to watch. She’s completely zoned out.🤣🤦🏻‍♀️ She always has that expression when listening to Ashy, replying with the odd ‘yeaaaah’ or ‘100 percenttt’! And totally agree with Ashys transvestite vibes. Ashy looks more manly than ever. Cross between a man and 🐴! So odd.

• Haha
Wow, Keira’s face when watching Ashy list the things she’s done in life (bikini body challenge/gym etc) on their grow n glow podcast!!!!🤣🤣 Shes either thinking of something else or is thinking ashys a total d*ck haha so funny to watch. She’s completely zoned out.🤣🤦🏻‍♀️ She always has that expression when listening to Ashy, replying with the odd ‘yeaaaah’ or ‘100 percenttt’! And totally agree with Ashys transvestite vibes. Ashy looks more manly than ever. Cross between a man and 🐴! So odd.
It’s funny you say that because her star sign is a Sagittarius which is literally a cross between a man and horse.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The other word on repeat is ‘I love thattt’ should be a drinking game ☠

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The reason Ashy has befriended Keiara and done the podcast with her, is because Special K idolises Ashy. Ashy could literally say anthing and she would say "100 percent".

She's thicker than Ashy, and that's saying something.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Their KFStevo goes again - grabbing Trashbags pancake butt. He just looks so creepy. He was relatively good looking way back but he’s just not ageing gracefully, and all closeness with him and Trashy looks so forced and awkward.🫣.

And……why aren’t they finding the straight pieces of the puzzle first?! Oh nooooo that’s far too logical for Trashy🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Babes maybe you should look inside yourself and deal with your own trauma if you’re focusing on how I spell WOMEN. Clearly someone has hurt you if you feel the need to spread negativity and comment that on MY post. I don’t care HOW I spell because I want to EMPOWER women and grow and learn and teach and honour MY seasons of growth xoxo hehe

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.