Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok can I please ask a dumb question. I always hear about not showing your number plate online and I see people block theirs out and I do feel like this makes sense from a privacy perspective but can I ask why people actually do this? Is there actually something people can do with the information to find out additional information or is it more just about not revealing yourself when on the road? And please I already said this was a dumb question, no need to point this out.. I just always wondered this.
Damage, stalking, robbery, abuse. People follow them home then rob the house because she shows so much. Lots of things

Reactions: 8
If she was that concerned about privacy she wouldn’t have a personalised number plate. Or you know, share her whole life online.

• Haha
Ok can I please ask a dumb question. I always hear about not showing your number plate online and I see people block theirs out and I do feel like this makes sense from a privacy perspective but can I ask why people actually do this? Is there actually something people can do with the information to find out additional information or is it more just about not revealing yourself when on the road? And please I already said this was a dumb question, no need to point this out.. I just always wondered this.
I think it’s a privacy thing. Imagine a crazed fan seeing her car at the mall, waiting for her to get into it and following her 😬
I think you can get information from a plate but I’m not sure what or how or where.

Reactions: 2
She’s had this personalised number plate for a long time now so it’s nothing new. I remember seeing it when she did ABBBC

Reactions: 4
She’s had this personalised number plate for a long time now so it’s nothing new. I remember seeing it when she did ABBBC
It hasn’t always been ASHY88 though has it? I’m sure it was something else.
Does anyone have the disabled parking photo maybe it’s on there 😂

• Haha
It hasn’t always been ASHY88 though has it? I’m sure it was something else.
Does anyone have the disabled parking photo maybe it’s on there 😂
I’ll have to look at some of her RAW videos as it would be in there. She has never hidden her number plate that’s for sure. Claims that she wants privacy but does nothing about it to be private.

Found it in the first video I watched 😂 so this was 2017

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Why is she so obsessed with Snapchat? I don’t know anyone who uses it anymore?? She always claims how she is growing but jeez she holds onto trends/styles that most move away from 😬
Cos she gets notifications when people screenshot her bullshit.
---
Oh and constant ads.

Reactions: 3
Probably time to take your own advice on board Trash dawggg. The language you use to others is disgusting and so out of touch. You never use inclusive language.
Screenshot_2023-04-03-06-59-14-86_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg

• Haha
Why is she so obsessed with Snapchat? I don’t know anyone who uses it anymore?? She always claims how she is growing but jeez she holds onto trends/styles that most move away from 😬
Absolutely the ads. She’s always saying on Instagram how much she prefers Snapchat. People aren’t stupid. Snapchat has ads and she gets paid having them. I’m surprised she hasn’t started a subscription on Instagram yet.

Reactions: 6
Tell me more lol
She was driving through McDonald's and got caught and someone posted it about how she pumps healthy lifestyle etc. At first she claimed she was buying water next thing her bestie (can't remember her name) she was the one in the car doing the dares with Nat. Claimed she borrowed Ashys car and went through McDonald's drive thru.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wow nothing like starting your Monday morning by watching the Evans family awkwardly dancing around their kitchen. Almost as cringey as when Steve grabbed (fisted) Ashy’s pancake ass in that same kitchen.
Who the duck films this kind of tit? So cringeeeeeeee

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.