Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, I agree. A lot of his actions and behaviours strike me as neurodiverse traits.
I've seen him in thos outfit many times... is it a gingerbread man or elf or something? It makes me laugh every time I see it... it's such a quirky choice, especially for having such bland parents 😆

Oh assumed they were just Xmas jammies! My kids wear Xmas stuff year round too 😅

Reactions: 2
Yes, I agree. A lot of his actions and behaviours strike me as neurodiverse traits.
I've seen him in thos outfit many times... is it a gingerbread man or elf or something? It makes me laugh every time I see it... it's such a quirky choice, especially for having such bland parents 😆
It’s a gingerbread man suit from Peter Alexander for Xmas just gone

Really? I imagine if there were getting allied services they’d be keeping it quiet for his own medical privacy. It’s hard to know.

The school they travel to is a good 40/45mins drive each way. I think that’s pretty commendable and not like them normally 😅😅 to be putting themselves out.
Yes, really, Ashy doesn’t believe in western medicine unless it’s for her appearance. She won’t even give her kids Panadol. She thinks greens powder is a healthy meal. And what medical privacy? She’s shared everything else about their lives.
---
Grab the tin foil hats!!! The Covid jab causes autism. Oh…wait.
And here we have it

Reactions: 6
I can’t get past showing her numberplate, let alone the kid in the car.

1. Why advertise it.
2. I’m embarrassed to be born in the same year as her.
3. She is apparently so concerned for her safety they are considering moving again. But has an extremely distinct plate for everyone to recognise.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why does Nat insist on setting up these dodgy businesses? They don't seem to do well. She always says they have no money. Why not get a "normal" job? With a steady income. Why keep trying to be an influencer so badly when it's clearly not taking off.

Reactions: 13
I can’t get past showing her numberplate, let alone the kid in the car.

1. Why advertise it.
2. I’m embarrassed to be born in the same year as her.
3. She is apparently so concerned for her safety they are considering moving again. But has an extremely distinct plate for everyone to recognise.

Exactly! That’s the only way I realised where Taj goes to school - saw the number plate and the penny dropped.

It’s a pretty vacant area, not a lot around. Lots of acerage and then I saw a glimpse of him on their social media 🙈

Ok can I please ask a dumb question. I always hear about not showing your number plate online and I see people block theirs out and I do feel like this makes sense from a privacy perspective but can I ask why people actually do this? Is there actually something people can do with the information to find out additional information or is it more just about not revealing yourself when on the road? And please I already said this was a dumb question, no need to point this out.. I just always wondered this.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.