Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sorry if this has been mentioned already, I’m new to this thread & Ashy in general. Has she had a nose job? No shame if she has I just couldn’t see anything on her Insta about it, but I could have missed it.
A4463D5B-8018-4187-98FB-CB2AC81ED0AB.png
DA8BEC9C-23A9-44A9-9CB2-B57ABB128219.png
DA8BEC9C-23A9-44A9-9CB2-B57ABB128219.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can I just point out that Ashy was 19 when they met and Steve was 28.
He says in an interview “I met Ashy when she was so young and still finding her way.”
🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Guys…..some of these baby names on her shortlist 😆😳😱
My favourite thing about this list is that she's got Nevaeh except the head can't even spell it properly which would make it even more bogan (nothing against bogans who name their kids Nevaeh, my kids go to school with about 6 of them haha)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can I just point out that Ashy was 19 when they met and Steve was 28.
He says in an interview “I met Ashy when she was so young and still finding her way.”
🤢
She was young and vulnerable and easily influenced with major daddy issues and saw my opportunity and took it.

Reactions: 8
I don’t have kids but I know they can do random stuff but is her son displaying an involuntary tic in her last story? Or maybe he’s just copying Tala.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I don’t have kids but I know they can do random stuff but is her son displaying an involuntary tic in her last story? Or maybe he’s just copying Tala.
To me it looks like it.. I know tics can be brought on from anxiety and it seemed to develop quickly then when he looked at the camera

Reactions: 2
To me it looks like it.. I know tics can be brought on from anxiety and it seemed to develop quickly then when he looked at the camera
Totally agree. The negative impact that it has on children emotionally is huge, especially when they get older! Children never asked to be broadcast from such a young age and it’s so sad how many influencers do it

Reactions: 4
yeah it does look a bit like a tic doesn’t it..
---

---
Love this!! Gretty at Sammy’s celebration dinner. All eating pasta and pizza, and having drinks.
Definitely not Ashys scene.
Well done Sammy! All the best 🥳🥳

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.