Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched it but I donā€™t understand what the prank was?

I think they told that guy there was a beached whale at kurrawa and the guy has raced down with buckets and his kids to help, I could swear the guy also said ā€œwe missed swimming lessonsā€ as in we skipped lessons for this šŸ™„šŸ™„

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Why are her drops alllllll the same?
ā€œMy favourite shade of greenā€ for everything.
Ashyā€™s ideas on innovation: what sheā€™s already done in one colour, but make it ribbed.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think they told that guy there was a beached whale at kurrawa and the guy has raced down with buckets and his kids to help, I could swear the guy also said ā€œwe missed swimming lessonsā€ as in we skipped lessons for this šŸ™„šŸ™„
Thatā€™s what I thought he said too an ashy an Steve just laughed

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Taj looks at Ashy afterwards like heā€™s concerned or looking for reassurance.
Steve looks like heā€™s trying to ignore it.
I know kids do spontaneous things but this seems like thereā€™s more going on to me.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Ashy and Steve have got to be the 2 biggest fuckwits on social media. Canā€™t believe people follow them and buy their tit products. If everyone stopped following her and buying her garbage she would disappear.

Reactions: 14
April fools prank honestly how old are they ??
Honestly wtf. Was the prank that he told someone that is interested in animal
Conservation that there was something beached and the guy went down with his kids to help it? Wtf kind of prank is that!

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Taj displays alot of neurodiverse tendencies IMO.

I suspect thatā€™s why they pulled him from a standard state school and put him in one of the gold coasts more free range/play based/student interest type schools.

I kind of get why they wouldnā€™t address it as it is his own medical info, and something he should decide if he wants shared once heā€™s old enough.

In no way is this a criticism just an observation after spending a lot of time around ND kids with my work.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Taj displays alot of neurodiverse tendencies IMO.

I suspect thatā€™s why they pulled him from a standard state school and put him in one of the gold coasts more free range/play based/student interest type schools.

I kind of get why they wouldnā€™t address it as it is his own medical info, and something he should decide if he wants shared once heā€™s old enough.

In no way is this a criticism just an observation after spending a lot of time around ND kids with my work.
Sadly I donā€™t think they are getting him the help he needs.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Sadly I donā€™t think they are getting him the help he needs.

Really? I imagine if there were getting allied services theyā€™d be keeping it quiet for his own medical privacy. Itā€™s hard to know.

The school they travel to is a good 40/45mins drive each way. I think thatā€™s pretty commendable and not like them normally šŸ˜…šŸ˜… to be putting themselves out.

Reactions: 4
Really? I imagine if there were getting allied services theyā€™d be keeping it quiet for his own medical privacy. Itā€™s hard to know.

The school they travel to is a good 40/45mins drive each way. I think thatā€™s pretty commendable and not like them normally šŸ˜…šŸ˜… to be putting themselves out.
Definitely not getting him any help what do ever, as for keeping his medical info quiet this woman wouldnā€™t do that remember sheā€™s the filth that was recording him having meltdowns and trying to make it about her. Sheā€™d probably just give him the same food as her because remember her clean eating cured someoneā€™s cancer so surely it would ā€œcureā€ his Autism

Reactions: 5
Steve, youā€™re a bleeping potato. duck right off with your anti vax propaganda. šŸ‘¹

Reactions: 12
Taj looks at Ashy afterwards like heā€™s concerned or looking for reassurance.
Steve looks like heā€™s trying to ignore it.
I know kids do spontaneous things but this seems like thereā€™s more going on to me.
Yes, I agree. A lot of his actions and behaviours strike me as neurodiverse traits.
I've seen him in thos outfit many times... is it a gingerbread man or elf or something? It makes me laugh every time I see it... it's such a quirky choice, especially for having such bland parents šŸ˜†

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.