Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing about Sammy's business is she has clearly reinvested a lot of money back into her products to build a solid business not just a get rich quick scheme like Trashy, where she pockets every cent. On Sammys insta she shared a 3 pack & the packaging was 👌 That takes a lot of money behind you. Good on her 👏

Reactions: 15
She just posted a selfie from another different gym… How many gyms does she go to? Does she get asked to leave after a couple of sessions because all she does is get someone to film her?

Reactions: 1
She just posted a selfie from another different gym… How many gyms does she go to? Does she get asked to leave after a couple of sessions because all she does is get someone to film her?
I believe her and Steve stayed away for the night in Brisbane so it's probably just one included in the hotel. He's probably still sleeping in his apartment.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I believe her and Steve stayed away for the night in Brisbane so it's probably just one included in the hotel. He's probably still sleeping in his apartment.
Surly is still sleeping after all their amazing seggs and toys.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Pretty sure she probably had an absolute melt down to KFSteve about Sammy breaking (absolutely smashing) the US beauty market, and KFStevo trying to make her feel better with a little trip to Brisvegas. As long as there was two rooms though, so she could get some sleep away from Steve-o-potomus.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m surprised Breeze or Balm wasn’t on her names list. She steals that many ideas.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Probably will be twice the price of Skims!! Maybe she will name it “Skams”

😆

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.