Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi ashy or nat or st james.You need to look at ur socials- ashy has not posted for breeZebalm fr many years. She has promoted hideaways lipbalm tho
---
LOLLL you absolute numbat - I am NONE of those people 🤣🤣 she only bought out hideaway lip balms last year and that’s when the friendship dissolved completely.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Wonder how Trashy feels about her little puppet Stan posting congratulatory posts for Sammy….? 😂 I bleeping loveeeeeee this for Sammy.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wonder how Trashy feels about her little puppet Stan posting congratulatory posts for Sammy….? 😂 I bleeping loveeeeeee this for Sammy.
I thought the same when I saw this lol - her most favourite influencer won’t be happy!

Reactions: 5
Omg her name suggestions. I can’t deal! It’s like she just jumbles up Taj and Tala and comes out with Talaj, Tajlah, Tajiala.
---
Omg her name suggestions. I can’t deal! It’s like she just jumbles up Taj and Tala and comes out with Talaj, Tajlah, Tajiala.
Actually, Ashy don’t steal my name ideas!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is she taking the piss in her snaps where she says her and Steve don’t go away much?! 😂

also the mirror selfie of the two of them… for a couple who have been together so long, they couldn’t look more forced.
He genuinely looked surprised when she bounced onto the bed next to him. The way he looks at her when she speaks.. it looks so forced. Like when kids say watch me 100 times and you’re trying to still pop on a happy face haha

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No surprise there but Ashy is away from her kids again. Didn’t she just go to Byron?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.