Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And Trashy, take note of Sammy 👸🏼, she worked HARD for what she's got. You don't see sammy copying all the bigger brands.

Trash, you are a no one, and alot of people are noticing that.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh man…. Early 30’s and looks like a 50 year old canteen lady already 😱
The things people to do themselves is quite sad.
I understand feeling insecure about things but girls given herself a new face

Reactions: 5
If I remember correctly, didn't her & Steve change the names of the Hideaway products (eg Monkey Farts to Funky Monkey) because they said at the time, they were wanting to venture into the US market and they therefore had to change the names to be less offensive or something?
Shame! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This is soooooo embarrassing 😂😂 I hope one of the gossip pages pick this up. This girl needs cancelled
She's like teflon I swear. I can't believe the amount of dodgy sht that has gone on over the years and she still hasn't been cancelled.
---
If I remember correctly, didn't her & Steve change the names of the Hideaway products (eg Monkey Farts to Funky Monkey) because they said at the time, they were wanting to venture into the US market and they therefore had to change the names to be less offensive or something?
Shame! 😂
Didn't she also claim that she came up with that name/scent only to find out that it was a very common scent used by candle makers/beauty product creators.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Shame! 😂
yes I remember this and Steve was having meetings with Amazon or something

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And Trashy, take note of Sammy 👸🏼, she worked HARD for what she's got. You don't see sammy copying all the bigger brands.

Trash, you are a no one, and alot of people are noticing that.
Arghhh I hate saying this but it’s the truth, sammy only really got her start because of ashy - yes she’s worked hard to get where she is but there is a million and one home based businesses on Etsy selling wonderful products like Sammy’s that won’t ever get the start that she did.
---
Also LOL at nat buying the blue tick! Can’t stand that woman. She is the biggest leech HOWEVER I’ll always give credit where credit is due and she is an amazing mum to onyx and wouldn’t dream
Of leaving him to go on holidays like her bestie did with tala like lala.

Reactions: 10
Arghhh I hate saying this but it’s the truth, sammy only really got her start because of ashy - yes she’s worked hard to get where she is but there is a million and one home based businesses on Etsy selling wonderful products like Sammy’s that won’t ever get the start that she did.
---
Also LOL at nat buying the blue tick! Can’t stand that woman. She is the biggest leech HOWEVER I’ll always give credit where credit is due and she is an amazing mum to onyx and wouldn’t dream
Geez sammys had breezebalm for over 7 years
Now at least give some credit for its success to her and her family

Reactions: 12
Did anyone notice how carefully Trashy said "Protein". HI ASHY! We know you're reading here. Honestly, with your full on "work" days, I don't know how you find the time 🙄

Also, your Prodene bundle isn't slightly cheaper, it's exactly the same price.
View attachment 2053812View attachment 2053813View attachment 2053814
Oh look, you can save a whopping 90 cents on the Prodene bundle. Hi Ashy! Honestly, how do you find the time to read on here, with your "Full on" work days?
Collage_2023-03-29_20_30_03.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow! Daegan was Trashbags manager back in 2016??
Another siding with Sammy.
Does anyone actually like Trashy? Her own mother obviously can’t stand her and her husband bolts to tennis/golf/kfc every chance he gets.
Her friends always drop off like flies unless they are too scared and want something *cough* Grotty *cough cough* Gnat.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Geez sammys had breezebalm for over 7 years
Now at least give some credit for its success to her and her family
This annoys me because Sammy was exploited. Ashy would not have been as big as she was without Gretty and Sammy. Her whole marketing was based around them three.
---
Does anyone actually like Trashy? Her own mother obviously can’t stand her and her husband bolts to tennis/golf/kfc every chance he gets.
Her friends always drop off like flies unless they are too scared and want something *cough* Grotty *cough cough* Gnat.
Oh yes! I remember seeing her. Honestly I’m so happy for Sammy, she has been authentic since leaving Ashy.

I vaguely remember her being a bit of a crappy person? Was she bitchy to people asking for refunds or something?
I’m trying to remember the drama that surrounded her.

Reactions: 3
---
As a small handmade craft seller on Etsy I wholeheartedly agree and it is slightly frustrating! (I don’t sell beauty items). So she definitely got a bigger following through AB to start with but she has done so well since then and that is to be applauded for sure!

Reactions: 6
Lol and up until last year she had both ashy and gretty plugging the crap out of it for 6 of those 7 years.
Hi ashy or nat or st james.You need to look at ur socials- ashy has not posted for breeZebalm fr many years. She has promoted hideaways lipbalm tho
---
Hi ashy and friends or whoeva u r. You need to look at ur socials- ashy has not posted for breeZebalm fr many years. She has promoted hideaways lipbalm tho LOL .

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
It all makes sense why Ashy had to wear a lab coat at Hideaway and post it all over social media, doesn’t it?? 🤣 She so tragic. She would have got wind of what was going on with Sammy and tried to get in first and make it known that SHE creates her own lip balm and is heavily involved - even though for the past five years she’s stated that Hideaway is Steve’s baby and she has nothing to do with it.It must be KILLING her that Sammy is so successfu!!! 😂
GO SAMMY 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hi ashy or nat or st james.You need to look at ur socials- ashy has not posted for breeZebalm fr many years. She has promoted hideaways lipbalm tho
---
What? Are you trying to imply that Mickybrowneyes is Ashy or her minions? Lol

• Haha
What? Are you trying to imply that Mickybrowneyes is Ashy or her minions? Lol

That’s what I was thinking. And then I gave the benefit of the doubt and thought, SURLY this person isn’t that stupid. However… 🤔 😆

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.