Ashliesugarrushed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can confirm that doesn’t resemble anything we make in the North East 🤢
it looks like a hot pot when i google it, what Trashlie has produced looks like something you’d scoop out of a dog food tin. She’s doing her best at trying to be this domestic goddess but she fails miserably every time.

Reactions: 1
Jeez her typo’s - She means ‘panhaggelty’ I’m north east and it’s something my parents/possibly grandparents would eat when it was close to payday (Working class) - just chuck anything in that’s left in the cupboards xxx

edit- should have said they cooked things like this in the 1950’s ish x

Last edited:
Jeez her typo’s - She means ‘panhaggelty’ I’m north east and it’s something my parents/possibly grandparents would eat when it was close to payday (Working class) - just chuck anything in that’s left in the cupboards xxx

edit- should have said they cooked things like this in the 1950’s ish x
Looks like she started cooking it in the 1950s and it’s only just ready 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s panhaggerty that she’s attempting to make. Surprised she hasn’t claimed it as her own TBH

• Haha
Have you seen what she’s given them for dinner? It’s Autumn nights and she’s giving them that after a day at school? If you’re over 7 make a sandwich for your tea?? Then brandishing a bottle of Prosecco??? I feel like calling Social Services.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Those pig tails. Dorothy. No! Mingers told me like a year ago about that type talking function. Why she so smug and crappy about everything?! its like she has to know everything first or be the one to invent roast dinners 🙄

Those pig tails. Dorothy. No! Mingers told me like a year ago about that type talking function. Why she so smug and crappy about everything?! its like she has to know everything first or be the one to invent roast dinners 🙄
cant believe that’s her hiking look 🙊🙊 bet she’s got hot pants on as well 🤣

Does she get fillers in her cheeks and lips? She looks like a blow up doll this morning.

Does she get fillers in her cheeks and lips? She looks like a blow up doll this morning.
Its the stupid filter on Instagram that she insists on using. I actually tried it this morning and looked nothing like myself #catfish

Oh fix the hair! The lips too. Jeez! Mid life crisis or what! This Insta malarks gone straight to her head

Reactions: 4
What on earth must mingers think when she’s sitting in the car chatting to strangers on her phone. Such bizarre behaviour for an adult woman, especially a mother.

Woe is me “rarely get any kid free time” erm 2 weekends ago when you went to your grandads, 4 weeks ago when you had your brother over for your birthday, 6 weeks ago when you went to Rome? The weekend you went out to help “local businesses”? What about those?! I’ve said it before and I will say it again, she gets more kid free than me and I have 3 less kids than her!

Also, you can’t have his mum and his dad in your bubble. Such a twit.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I don’t think she understands what kid free time is. The kids are away loads!!! Me and the hubby have had 2 days this year, it was lovely and only doable because the mother in law is in our bubble but jeez she’s always away!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.