Ashliesugarrushed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have it on good authority that Ming mongers is a really miserable git In real life and nothing like the ā€œhappy chappyā€ he portrays on her Insta vids! Apparently he wonā€™t even talk to people at work if he doesnā€™t have to šŸ„±
I think the most interesting thing about Mingers is his wallet. He has a very dull, nasally, deep voice. Do you think it took him so long to get Ashley on a date is because she kept falling asleep listening to him. Mr Chloroform breath.

I mean... look at this dork.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Wakefield has been put on the government's watchlist, expecting a covid rant soon from mp trashlie

Reactions: 5
Christ, here we go. ā€œHerā€ stew recipe! The oldest recipe in the book is of course HER invention!

• Haha
Notice her Calendar is blank because she doesnā€™t do anything but play on Instagram and rinse Mingers.

She will go to Spain, post continually how safe it is, then moan about the 2 week quarantine with 4 kids šŸ™„ Coming someone who moaned non stop about home schooling and how much her kids needed to be back at school, I will hope other people will see what a twit she is

Reactions: 4
Well if she goes, she cant moan about the 2 week quarantine...she knows what she is having to do in order to go so she just needs to suck it up.

Reactions: 3
Essential travel only... itā€™s quite clear.
Sheā€™s putting herself first again. If one of the group of six contracts COVID and passes it on she could have someoneā€™s life on her large claw skeleton hands. Kids out of school for two weeks, Mingers off work for two weeks all so Trashlie can have her way.

Hang on didn't she see her grand dad recently? Blooming heck, some of us can't even see our PARENTS who live in the next county due to lockdown and travel restrictions, kids away at uni stuck in isolation, families who have been separated for months. Why she even asks for advice is hilarious...Ofcourse they'll go... She never intended not!šŸ™„

Sheā€™s not arsed about seeing her Grandad she just wants a holiday, which is fine but just he honest about it. The kids have missed so much school this year so why take them out of school now, especially when sheā€™s said one of her boys struggle. Why not create some consistency for the kids??? They always seem to be passed pillar to post.

Reactions: 6
She saw him last week and stayed in a hotel to see him ā€˜otherwise wont see him til next yearā€™ then announced had this booked a while. So she just lies all the time. Im not allowed to see my mum who lives in same county as me as were in lockdown. All our hols were cancelled and iv had to work full time whilst homeschooling. Ive never harped on cus were all in this together. She thinks shes the only one and has had loads of holidays. And days out. And mini trips.

Reactions: 7
She also has the audacity to suggest people go to the North during half term as itā€™s so safe and lush there whilst planning to piss off to bleeping Spain!!

Cheats paella.
i swear she cant cook. Paella is so easy why would you cheat a spanish dish with a mexican packet mix. Shes hilarious. When she asked for publishers the other day to publish HER life hacks and tit recipes i thought -here we go. Now i just think itl be a hardback take a break šŸ˜‚

She hasn't time to keep up with people she likes but has time for here šŸ‘€ but then it is about her, her favourite subject ME ME ME

Her eldest looks so absolutely miserable. Didnā€™t give Mingers a hug but a silly fist pump. Such a bad age to be going through all of this. Think she sees this too which is why she was posting about him so much a while back.

Those poor kids. Sheā€™s serving it up like sheā€™s on Masterchef and it looks like something you would get on a bad episode of come dine with me!

Her priorities are so wrong. Makes cheap, gross slop but last night each kid had a pizza each! Sheā€™s home all day fannying about on insta to show her oh so perfect life but has to make quick meals for the kids.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.