Ashliesugarrushed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ trout mouth has definitely recently had her sex doll lips blown up, she looks hideous in her stories today

Reactions: 3
Apparently you can get a flare up of cold sores if you are prone to them when you get your lips done 🧐🧐🧐

Those poor girls have to share and have bunk beds when her two brats have got their own rooms. Ash i know you read here. SHAME on you! Also noticed how the girls were last for the room makeover. So even if they are happy to share. Bottom of the pile cus they aint yours.

Reactions: 6
Those poor girls have to share and have bunk beds when her two brats have got their own rooms. Ash i know you read here. SHAME on you! Also noticed how the girls were last for the room makeover. So even if they are happy to share. Bottom of the pile cus they aint yours.
Why does her son get a room big enough for a double with an en suite and the girls room literally only fits bunk beds and chest of drawers in...don’t even room for a wardrobe?!

Reactions: 5
Why does her son get a room big enough for a double with an en suite and the girls room literally only fits bunk beds and chest of drawers in...don’t even room for a wardrobe?!
Exactly this! If two children are sharing a room then they should have the biggest room. Especially as they’re girls, I deffo think girls need bigger rooms than boys, girls usually have more stuff than boys do in my experience. Shame on Mingers for allowing it!

Reactions: 7
Just had a nosey at her tiktok after she posted the room make over, in one video they're calling mingers "Matt Lucas" and "Little Britain" and now I can't unsee it 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Do you not all think it’s the weirdest house ever - the rooms all seem random sizes and the living room is a bizarre L shape 🤔 I’d love to see a floor plan 🙊🙈

Her stories are fake. She’s forgotten to mention the fact she is at the animal park with her niece and probably her brother too... ohhhh breaking rules are we ash??

I was just about to get a screenshot from someone’s story but they have gone and deleted it! She must had a right hissy fit!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She could have made that poor kid a proper cake instead of an Aldi £3 special... if it was Archie or Oscar they would have had something fresh and special. The girls get second best again... she really is a wicked step mother type. She actually looks a bit like a witch with that scabby face and bonie skeleton claws.

Reactions: 9
So many questions
A) why does shoving one cake on top of another need a “tutorial”
B) what decorating did she actually do? She posted in August that she did up the girls rooms? The only difference is a load of drawers from IKEA
C) funny how her son gets a cake made for him for being prefect or whatever it was but the poor little girl today gets an Aldi special. Wingers is a bleeping mug letting her spend all his dosh on her kids whilst his girls get half the effort and cost.

Reactions: 10
Also..... I bet she tried to take credit for the cake hack now!
not being funny but everyone Knows this!
Just as bad as marthashappilyeverafter trying to take credit for it too but at least she’s done it before ashtwat

Reactions: 4
Wow. She just invented pasta in sauce with added veg. Embarrassingly easy???!!! What a twit. Then she goes out on date night. Wonder who’s watching the kids? They rarely get any child free time so I suppose they’ve earned it. The lying tit.

Reactions: 6
Wow. She just invented pasta in sauce with added veg. Embarrassingly easy???!!! What a twit. Then she goes out on date night. Wonder who’s watching the kids? They rarely get any child free time so I suppose they’ve earned it. The lying tit.
Kids get served thrown together slop and they’re dining out (again!). Priorities eh

Reactions: 4
If she’s in Tier 2, she shouldn’t be having anyone in her house to watch the kids should she?

Reactions: 1
If she’s in Tier 2, she shouldn’t be having anyone in her house to watch the kids should she?
You can have informal childcare from your "bubble", and we have all seen she has 10 of these bubbles to suit which ever occasion she's whining about. I'm not far from Wakefield, we will be in tier 3 soon so expect a know it all rant about that

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.