Ashliesugarrushed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope she is back in lockdown soon, shut her moaning face up about ‘marching on with Covid & just shield the vulnerable’.

Also the ‘kids’ need a change of scenery do they?! Ffs. Some people haven’t been away at ALL and she’s asking about travelling AGAIN - get a bleeping grip Ash. Also those lips - why do people ruin their faces?! She looks like a blow up doll!

Reactions: 3
Oh god, more slop for the kids whilst Mingers is probably feeding her majesty grapes and oysters whilst she lays down after another hard day slaving over the slow cooker

Reactions: 6
So concerned about the Environment that Matt Lucas Mingers drives an electric car... then cooks everything in single use plastic bags because she can’t be bothered to wash the Croc Pot... you know Trashlie is lying because her lips are moving. That chicken dinner is a crime against chicken dinners.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
bet the half a Yorkshire pudding was the girls portion and the boys got 3 each 😔😔 mingers should hang his head in shame

• Haha
the Pandemic is brilliant for the environment. Look at all of the people who can’t get on flights stopping all of that CO2 being released. What is that big line in the middle of her forehead?
Not her though who has been on 2 flights and would be one one this weekend had it not been cancelled 🤣 picks and chooses when she’s environmentally friendly. Disposable masks? AWFUL? tit plastic liners for your slow cooker meals? WONDERFUL

She could have made that poor kid a proper cake instead of an Aldi £3 special... if it was Archie or Oscar they would have had something fresh and special. The girls get second best again... she really is a wicked step mother type. She actually looks a bit like a witch with that scabby face and bonie skeleton claws.
Late to the party but I couldn't believe that either! Those poor wee girls! They never looked as well dressed as the boys either!

Why on earth if you were feeling that emotional in your car alone would you whip your phone out and film it???? To then post months later.

The WiFi keeps going down with 4 iPads. Be thankful you’ve got wifi albeit tit WiFi. And your kids have an iPad each.

Sainsburys have nothing in. Be thankful you’ve got the money to go shopping and buy whatever may be (or may not be) on the shelves. Be thankful you’ve got a car to sit in and cry, and you’re not sobbing with your kids on the bus home.

Doesn’t this just scream privilege. I’m usually one who advocates that how the pandemic has impacted us all is relative but this really has angered me. Especially after the free school meals vote, it’s a right kick in the face to many who are living in a lot less privileged situations. Grow up Ashlie. This world doesn’t revolve around you.

Reactions: 11
I was going to write the exact same thing!
what is she even trying to achieve? Is it just attention seeking? I’ve never seen such an ugly crying face.

Why on earth if you were feeling that emotional in your car alone would you whip your phone out and film it???? To then post months later.

The WiFi keeps going down with 4 iPads. Be thankful you’ve got wifi albeit tit WiFi. And your kids have an iPad each.

Sainsburys have nothing in. Be thankful you’ve got the money to go shopping and buy whatever may be on the shelves. Be thankful you’ve got a car to sit in and cry, and you’re not sobbing with your kids on the bus home.

Doesn’t this just scream privilege. I’m usually one who advocates that how the pandemic has impacted us all is relative but this really has angered me. Especially after the free school meals vote, it’s a right kick in the face. Grow up Ashlie. This world doesn’t revolve around you.
Ive never come across anyone so self centred. She absolutely disgusts me.

Reactions: 2
Can we just shout it a bit louder.
THE WORLD DOES NOT REVOLVE AROUND YOU ASHLIE

• Haha
The internet can’t cope with 4 iPads... Sainsbury’s has nothing on the shelves... people have actually died, lost their livelihoods , homes and relationships are strained. What an absolute witch. How can people relate to this psychopath?

Reactions: 2
Afternoon tea without the girls. Fine if she went with just her boys but mingers is there. Those poor girls. Even if they are with the grandparets ‘bubble🙄🙄🙄🙄’ shes unreal. Cream or also cream. duck off ashlie not everyone has to agree with u.
can u tell im in a really bad mood in welsh lockdown and theyv taped up pumpkins, and batteries and bedding in tescos as only essential purchases allowed. Cant even buy a pumpkin for halloween?! wtf is this world. Pumpkin is a food. Wow ive massively diverted from my rant. Soz guys. 😭

• Sad
She doesn’t even hide her favouritism for her kids does she. Don’t worry, I’m sure she’s got a couple of Aldi cakes to sandwhich together for the girls when they get home to make up for it

She doesn’t even hide her favouritism for her kids does she. Don’t worry, I’m sure she’s got a couple of Aldi cakes to sandwhich together for the girls when they get home to make up for it
Just doesn't hide her favouritism between her own kids (clearly the oldest) so them poor girls never stood a chance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.