Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hadtodoit

New thread name??? “Don’t be fooled by the rock that I got, I’m still Trashlie under this Botox”

• Haha
Reactions: 26

AfterLife

she beefs it up with salad and garlic bread though....

Just like everyone else does with lasagna then? I just mutter ‘what a twat’ when I see every story. I should really stop watching but I can’t help it. It’s like watching a car crash.
She's a very big example of money can't buy you class..

I ain't saying she a gold digger but she ain't messing with no broke mingers.... 😏

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

FurrKat

Long time lurker - first time poster.

I'm usually a massive fan of Ashlie but I cannot believe that she posted that poor man getting dressed this morning – ‘Isn’t it funny how he’s ruined our picture, and he’s so lucky to live here – blah blah blah’.

Honour the man with some dignity, the poor bugger is homeless and trying to get himself up and ready for the day before the tourists start descending.

If you were any kind of decent being then you a) wouldn’t have filmed him and left him to get himself sorted and b) given some of the money that you spend on your breakfast to him so that he can get some too.

She really has come across as entitled of late but this to me is just cruel and unkind

Reactions: 22

Fanaff

VIP Member
She shared that message to up her engagement...and what a surprise it worked and got her to 30k. Girls will be dumped with the grandparents, Wingers will be dusting off the credit card for those diamond earrings and Ash will be choosing her dated, tacky outfit to wear for her inevitable boomerangs showing her new earrings. Might even pop to card factory for the big number balloons to put in the background! So predictable!
I’m quoting myself but I’m dying at how accurate I was 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Anon879

Now claiming she doesn’t sweat. Who does she think she is, Prince Andrew? I can’t with her anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Loobs1234

Shes missing the point. Her blessed boys have both dad and mum. And the addition of wingers who appears to be good with the boys. But the girls have less. For whatever reason. So even if them girls were poking her feckn boys in the eyes in their sleep there is obvs some trauma there and loss and they are without. She talks about the three musketeers, well wingers and his girls were a three and she came into that triangle. So its the same. But she wont see it. If the girls lay in bed getting a bacon butty given to them like lord shit she would have loads to say about it. But when her eldest did it its ‘canny’ and cool. Its one rule for her and her boys and another for the girls. Regardless of anything to do with the birth mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
I called it. Moaning about the schools being closed.

Every parent is in the same boat, every single one. Every childs mental health is suffering with no school however surely as adults we look at the situation and say teachers deserve to be safe and also the NHS deserve to manage and not be overwhlemed.

Ashlie is extremely privileged to live in a large house, have the means to buy things for her kids to keep them entertained and take them places for exercise.

We have 2 kids, 1 with suspected additional needs who surprise surprise Ash needs there routine. Its my job as a parent to manage this upheaval for them.

We are both working through this, one in a v demanding NHS role and the other a key worker who needs to work also.

The difference is Im not prancing about on Insta trying to make out Im mum of the year. Imo school work is way down our list of priorities right now. We both need to work, my childrens happiness and making sure we all stay fit and healthy is all I care about. We did v little formal learning from March until the schools went back and I can hand on heart say my kids have not suffered academically.

Spend less time stealing recipes and buying followers and just go with the flow. This will pass.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

mrsloulis

What is that body positive post supposed to be?! 😂 crunched herself in half to squeeze not even a proper roll on her stomach? I hate when skinny people do that, it’s not keeping it real. You’re skinny, so what 🤷🏻‍♀️ don’t contort yourself to try and force fat that just isn’t there!

Reactions: 15

Itsonlyme28

Sick and tired of hearing her say how hard lockdown was for her and her blended family 🙄 Hun please you had all your family under one roof, knowing that they were safe. So you had to home school all 4 different kids in your blended family in all different years (Did you know her family was blended?) And both of you had to work from home? My heart bleeds for you. I however like many others had to go work on the front line whilst my family stayed home more then likely worrying about me. Had to wear full ppe for hours on end on some of the warmest days we've had. To the point we're i nearly passed out some days but don't worry hun I'll just sit here and hear you say how bad you had it 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Bobby bunny

Chatty Member
She is becoming an insufferable knob. She is lucky, VERY privileged to have gone abroad TWICE n the last few weeks, yet she's STILL moaning .... but she'll tell you she isn't "really moaning". Self indulgent and self absorbed.
She has had more meals out during all this pandemic than most people will ever have. Honestly if she is reading these(sure she is because she's loves herself so much) then GET A GRIP and count your lucky stars that you and yours have been doing more than OK since this all began. And what's happened to her lips 🤔

Reactions: 13

Hadtodoit

1BEAC9AC-0512-4CAA-A318-2D6AECF29A9C.png
Eh, wtf!? They were off walking without any kids the other day and had their little mini Christmas together. What a bloody liar

MamaD

VIP Member
Wasn’t she banging on a bit a go saying she rarely eats meat?! Now she’s running out for a £2 Turkey! She has had more child free nights/weekends/holidays this year than I have had in my whole life as a mother! The girls often go to the Grandparenys when her boys are at their Dad’s. If she can’t handle a blended family or just wants her boys then she shouldn’t have got with a man who had kids!

Fanaff

VIP Member
Oh so now she’s a Covid expert who gets to lecture us on taking it seriously...

yeah WE have been for the past 9 months!! Unlike you who slagged off the decision for everyone to be in lockdown, pissed off on holiday twice and generally moaned about everything as you didn’t think it was serious.

Glittery1

VIP Member
I can’t believe I’ve only just noticed this thread on her....

Nasty, narcissistic liar!

‘Oh I can’t believe there’s 30K of us all, just here watching me and wingers be absolute twats’

Hmmmm yes Ashlie and that’s why you’ve got a sponsored post on Instagram right now?! If it’s so unbelievable, why are you paying to boost your posts and gain more followers?!

That whole house revolves around her two boys and those poor girls are an after thought 💔

Wingers needs to grown a fucking set of balls and put a stop to it!

Ps. Imagine believing that you invented chocolate fudge, cookies and rolling pyjamas 🤣

Reactions: 12

Billybambam

She’s annoyed me today with ‘death is just as bad as losing your job/savings’. It’s really not hun. Who equates trips to B and M as much a human life. Her attitude to Brexit and this pandemic is absolutely pathetic. She comes across as so greedy and self entitled.

Fanaff

VIP Member
You guys are so mean. She avoids dairy unless it’s cheese, cream, chocolate, ice cream, butter...same as her not eating meat then has pâté, charcuterie meats, hot dogs and home made lamb kebabs. How dare you call her out on the shit she posts for everyone to see! 🙄

• Haha

Fanaff

VIP Member
She shared that message to up her engagement...and what a surprise it worked and got her to 30k. Girls will be dumped with the grandparents, Wingers will be dusting off the credit card for those diamond earrings and Ash will be choosing her dated, tacky outfit to wear for her inevitable boomerangs showing her new earrings. Might even pop to card factory for the big number balloons to put in the background! So predictable!

Days28

What a snobby cow! that was someone on their wedding day - she needs a lesson in ‘if you don’t have anything nice to say sometimes it’s better you say nothing’
I’ve followed her from day 1 and the change in her attitude/personality over this last year has been unreal, And whilst I’m on she’s turning facially more into Michael Jackson by the day!!

• Haha