Ashliesugarrushed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What an absolute twit🤣🤣🤣 boring, stuck up twit

The more I see that crappy fish pie the more confusing it gets. Why would anyway do that? I bet she stole it from the back of a take a break mag. That’s where you usually find tacky messed up crap like that. Dry and disgusting....
they were HER thoughts though so she wrote them down 😂😂😂 such an unbelievable lying twit.

Reactions: 3
I was a fan but I don’t think she should keep talking about how her nickname is Elsa or the ice queen because of how long she pied Wingers. She talks about it every other week in her stories almost as if she’s gloating and I feel a bit sorry for him, doesn’t he find it a bit embarrassing when it’s been mentioned for the 1000th time.
It’s like a back handed “I know I’m soooo much better looking than him and he’s punching to be with me!” Comment

Reactions: 1
I feel so inspired with tonight's recipe. She may as well chucked a jar of dolmio sauce over it and be done with it. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I feel so inspired with tonight's recipe. She may as well chucked a jar of dolmio sauce over it and be done with it. 🙄
But why does she think she’s the only person to have made tit like this???
jesus!

looks like tasteless dry tit anyway.
A5B74B3C-25AB-4CF0-AF70-07751E4DDE8D.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Conkers for the boys....how about conkers for the kids. Why can’t the girls have conkers 🙄

I don't get the meal sharing? Way she was going on the other day I was under the assumption we were going to be getting some never seen before (aka stolen off the interweb and claiming as her own) but they're just bog standard meals carbonara, lasagne.. watch out Italy they'll be her inventions soon enough

Conkers for the boys....how about conkers for the kids. Why can’t the girls have conkers 🙄
Im not 100% sure from the way she worded it but it sounded like they came from his parents as well, so like you said, why not for all the kids?

Reactions: 2
The only thing shes concerned about is the pub and Wingers business. His business suffers he has less cash to splash.

Her rants are really annoying me. Just be grateful the schools are open Ash and youre not home schooling...
Anyone know what Mingers actually does for a living?

Anyone know what Mingers actually does for a living?
Construction site manager/qs type ? her post this morning about school dinners. So basically her ex must think she spends all csa on bags and trouty lips. If she was so bullied by him she sure does a good impression of a feisty girl i wouldnt mess with 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Construction site manager/qs type ? her post this morning about school dinners. So basically her ex must think she spends all csa on bags and trouty lips. If she was so bullied by him she sure does a good impression of a feisty girl i wouldnt mess with 🤦🏻‍♀️
I think she reads here as someone said the other day she makes out she’s the budget queen whilst lording it round with the designer gear that Mingers has got her!

Also, slow cooker lasagne?! Wtf man. It looks like prison food. She thinks she’s some kind of food guru, when all she does is rip off others recipes and cook minging meals!

• Haha
her ex divorced her, she made out like he was some sort of monster but his family didn’t like her and saw her for what we all see her to be, nothing but a gold digger and spoiled brat. I wonder what she does with all the time she saves making the kids this horrible slop because she certainly doesn’t have a job. Her house always looked disgusting and messy when she lived in Newcastle. I think she’s moved to Leeds with Mingers because she made out her ex was really awful and when the truth came out she couldn’t show her face amongst their friends etc.

She did. Saying he was a navigation etc. Great way to slate the kids dad all over the net. Shes massively triggering with her skeleton frame going on about dieting. And this morn saying making four butties is exhausting and the rest is crisps thrown in a bag. Is she for friggin real?

I have it on good authority that Ming mongers is a really miserable git In real life and nothing like the “happy chappy” he portrays on her Insta vids! Apparently he won’t even talk to people at work if he doesn’t have to 🥱

I have it on good authority that Ming mongers is a really miserable git In real life and nothing like the “happy chappy” he portrays on her Insta vids! Apparently he won’t even talk to people at work if he doesn’t have to 🥱
just had a stalk of him on twitter. Nothing exciting to report 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.