Ashliesugarrushed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally wetting myself that she thinks phenergan is a serious sleeping tablet 😂 yes they help you with sleep but you can buy them over the bloody counter. They’re basically an antihistamine that makes you drowsy. (Not getting at anyone who takes them, I take them myself alongside other sleep medication so know this about them 🤣).

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Literally wetting myself that she thinks phenergan is a serious sleeping tablet 😂 yes they help you with sleep but you can buy them over the bloody counter. They’re basically an antihistamine that makes you drowsy. (Not getting at anyone who takes them, I take them myself alongside other sleep medication so know this about them 🤣).
She's a Doctor don't you know!

Reactions: 3
Her stories today... didn’t you all know Ashlie invented mummy instagrams... long before the Unmummsy Mum and Hurrah for Gin!!! 🤣

Reactions: 1
Soooooooooooo the latest information is that Trashlie was chasing a local lad (this is according to his own father). Looking at Trashlies list of events this was during the time that Mingers was chasing her. The local lad ditched her and it looks like Mingers was the second prize. The lads father says that his son and her were at his house and everything. This is why she hated men! I wonder if Mingers knows he was the second option? The poor grinning idiot.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Soooooooooooo the latest information is that Trashlie was chasing a local lad (this is according to his own father). Looking at Trashlies list of events this was during the time that Mingers was chasing her. The local lad ditched her and it looks like Mingers was the second prize. The lads father says that his son and her were at his house and everything. This is why she hated men! I wonder if Mingers knows he was the second option? The poor grinning idiot.
I love your updates! 😂

Reactions: 1
Is she a bleeping life coach now “remember to take 5 minutes for yourself” duck OFF!

Reactions: 7
"Are you drinking everyday/we'll never get this Time back" no pet because some of us are still killing ourselves working through this pandemic. Pisses me off when people like her post stuff like that. Im at work within the NHS absolutely knackered whilst she's pretending to be working hard with her million and one job roles. F**k off and join the real world

Reactions: 6
"Are you drinking everyday/we'll never get this Time back" no pet because some of us are still killing ourselves working through this pandemic. Pisses me off when people like her post stuff like that. Im at work within the NHS absolutely knackered whilst she's pretending to be working hard with her million and one job roles. F**k off and join the real world
She’s just trying to make herself feel better because she’s stuck at home with 4 kids (2 of which she wishes would go live with Wingers parents) whilst everyone else has actual work to do and she just sits around looking on Pinterest to see what ideas she can pass off as her home whilst celebrating getting to 30k followers (when she’s bought a fair few of them!)!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.