Ashliesugarrushed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely she has a thread already??!
Such a smug arse and the constant gloating about rich "boyf" is a bit much when your kicking 40 šŸ¤®šŸ¤®

Reactions: 5
I used to really like her but finding her more and more unbearable recently with her perfect life and amazing boyfriend and their blended family.. happy sheā€™s happy after a divorce but itā€™s all getting boring now

Reactions: 3
Exactly this! Hope her and the kids are happier but give it a rest with the perfect life posts šŸ˜· used to really like her, now she just comes across as completely up her own arse

Reactions: 4
Thank god people feel the same way I do. She is beyond annoying, the only thing attractive about her ā€œboyfā€ is his wallet. Been together less than 9 months and they can take 4 kids to Disney for 2.5 weeks. People save for years for that!

Isn't she "sugarrushed" not crushed. Not sure what to think about this one šŸ¤” compared to most she's pretty "ok" other than that ridiculous toe pointing like a teenage girl.stance she does on all her full mirror pics!!

And now shes moving her 2 kids across the country to move in with the boyf after less than a year šŸ¤‘ also hope she has the blessing of her new step children's mum to be posting the kids over instagram to her thousands of followers!

Reactions: 1
Ok so they are now off to Rome....sheā€™s been to Poland twice, on holiday with his kids, 3 bloody weeks in Disney and is moving house and can afford to go away AGAIN.

Ok so they are now off to Rome....sheā€™s been to Poland twice, on holiday with his kids, 3 bloody weeks in Disney and is moving house and can afford to go away AGAIN.
They both work so why not? Good luck to them if theyā€™ve got the income

Reactions: 10
I actually really like this girl. So what if they are away on holiday? If they have the money to, why not? This thread wreaks of jealousy! Ofcourse I have envy, but why can't people see others doing well. I say fair play to the both of them. They seem very happy.

Reactions: 10
I actually really like this girl. So what if they are away on holiday? If they have the money to, why not? This thread wreaks of jealousy! Ofcourse I have envy, but why can't people see others doing well. I say fair play to the both of them. They seem very happy.
This šŸ‘šŸ» I agree. She seems like a great mum and their lives have obviously changed for the better recently. If her and her partner have the means to go on plenty of holidays, who would turn that down?!

Reactions: 6
I really like her and I think she had a tit time with her ex so good on her. People would moan if she was having gifted holidays but now youā€™re moaning sheā€™s/heā€™s paying for them? Let them live who cares! Them poor boys have had their family home split so if 3 weeks in Disney makes it abit more easy for the new transition as this ā€˜blendedā€™ family then good on them. I love a moan on here but not her, sheā€™s sound. Always replies and is always polite and her boys are clearly raised well.

Reactions: 9
I really like her and I think she had a tit time with her ex so good on her. People would moan if she was having gifted holidays but now youā€™re moaning sheā€™s/heā€™s paying for them? Let them live who cares! Them poor boys have had their family home split so if 3 weeks in Disney makes it abit more easy for the new transition as this ā€˜blendedā€™ family then good on them. I love a moan on here but not her, sheā€™s sound. Always replies and is always polite and her boys are clearly raised well.

Totally agree . Sheā€™s lovely & having fun after a divorce. My colleague met her once & said she was down to earth & really sweet.

Reactions: 2
I really like Ashlie!! She seems like such a lovely mum and always seems to grateful about her holidays, no showing off like other on Instagram!

Reactions: 5
Strange but Does anyone know if anythingā€™s happened as she hasnā€™t posted in a couple of weeks?!

When did she get divorced? I used to follow Ashlie what feels like not so long ago but she was married then.
Now sheā€™s divorced, has a boyfriend and is engaged to him! That seems fast!
I think I found her quite hard to relate to which is why I stopped following her I think!

Strange but Does anyone know if anythingā€™s happened as she hasnā€™t posted in a couple of weeks?!
I noticed she hasn't posted fora while too! Wonder what's up! I actually hope all is well because I like her!

I was wondering the same, since the car accident she seems to have gone quiet.
Ohh what was that? I must of missed that bit

Lovely lady . Always responds to messages. Nothing on IG since the crash . Really hope she's okay.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.