Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
Won’t have the vaccine but happy to inject Botox in her face and had implants……
This makes me chuckle. I know people who are quite happy to take illegal drugs at the weekend but wont get the vaccine because 'I dont know whats in it'

Totally forgot your dealer gives you a list of ingredients 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Thread suggestion..
my face is full of botox, my sons is full of beer. I have a blendid family until his girls disappear.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
For those of us with kids... Ash is the parent you avoid like buggary. Am I right or am I right?

Honestly if a parent turned up with that and was throwing all of that all I could think is look at me, look at me. 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Hadtodoit

New thread…?

No COVID jab for Trashlie, what a farce. The only prick she’ll have is up the arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Curtaintwitcher

Chatty Member
I hate slagging kids off but god Archie looks so smug and pretentious 🙈 he’s going to be that kid that brown noses all the bloody teachers isn’t he 😬

Chunkymum

Leavers do reel is up 🙄 It doesn't sit right with me the fact she is glamourising non alcoholic beer & cider for a primary age kids party. I wonder how all these kids parents feel seeing them swigging from their non alcoholic Kopparberg on her public profile. I'd be livid!

• Haha
The way he’s sitting on that photo holding the bottle like an absolute fella 🙃🙃 give the girls some 0% pinot grigio don’t leave them out
Archie is a right little wanker…he’s sitting with that beer looking like he’s trying to pull the moves on his gran (or whoever she is) Can just imagine him at secondary school trying to be the big I am because his mummy lets his have 0% beer and getting the absolute piss ripped

• Haha

LittleRa

Chatty Member
Oscar is probably hanging out in the girls’ rooms while they’re away so he can experience an actual bedroom with sunlight instead of that attic cupboard he usually lives in.

• Haha

Fanaff

VIP Member
Had a little chuckle when she said about Wingers folks booking a holiday when it was her birthday and how bothered they were…my arse…she’ll be fizzing they can’t palm the girls off on them so they can have a weekend away somewhere
Hahaha more like Mother Mingers said “fucking hell, book a holiday so we are away for that lanky twats birthday. The girls would be here for 10 days before and after the event and we deserve a break. I’ll buy her some biscuits and pretend I’m upset. She will never guess”

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is it wrong that I think golden boy Archie looks like a right little prick 😂 I will bet money on the stories coming up in a couple of months saying he’s being bullied….

Also as if wingers just snapped her taking that wine, she 100% told him he had to take that picture

LittleRa

Chatty Member
Ashlie is so thick- “country’s are begging us to come” should be “countries” (plural of country, no possessive apostrophe) and “blended family’s” should be “blended families” (again, plural no possessive). She does this all the time with apostrophes and yes, I get some people might find it difficult, might even have dyslexia etc so I wouldn’t want to be unkind but the fact that her so-called full time job is some sort of social media manager, you think she’d take the time to check over her spellings and grammar or ask someone to check. If I was a company and asked her to do social media for me and it ended up with spelling and grammar mistakes I’d be pretty embarrassed and annoyed.

However it’s a bonus because her poor spelling and grammar just make her look like even more of a thick crackpot going off on her anti-vaccine rants.

Also Ashlie, holidays abroad are not an essential part of life. They’re a lovely optional extra, but your human rights haven’t been infringed. There’s people living in tents in refugee camps ffs. Closer to home I’m sure there’s people that would give anything to bring back their loved one who died of coronavirus, who couldn’t give a flying fuck about two weeks in Torremolinos. Check your privilege, Ash.

She just wants to go on holiday so she can share photos of her lanky body in a bikini and claim to have lost 5 stone when the only “before” pics she has she is 9 months pregnant.

• Haha

AfterLife

Alreeeeeeet gang, big stretch everyone, lemon piss water all round, don't forget to BREATTTTTHHEEE and unfollow this silly twat

• Haha

LittleRa

Chatty Member
Ashlie invented garlic bread under chicken Kievs, slow cooker hot chocolate, kinder egg hot chocolate bombs, tiktok baked feta pasta, slow cooker fudge, bacon in the microwave, smoothies in a nutribullet and she definitely invented cookies. Cookies had never been heard of before she came along. Surprised she doesn’t have her own cooking show on TV with all the stuff she’s invented.
Oh, she also invented slow cooker fish pie with fish fingers and frozen veg, but the less said about that one the better! 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 18
11 year old kids should not even feel the need to drink alcohol. There would be absolutely no reason whatsoever that she would need to introduce him to alcohol. 0% or otherwise

Reactions: 18

notyourhunhun

Chatty Member
The Becks Blue / alcohol free beer is really sitting uncomfortable with me. Why is this even a thing. No parent i know does this. We used to think we were cool with a can of Shandy Bass from the Chippy !

Reactions: 17

Fanaff

VIP Member
Funny how she did that poll because the boys dad gave them the beer…was just testing the waters for that party clearly! If your kids are young enough to be excited about a blow up slide, they are too young for fake booze.

Serious_Susan

VIP Member
It’s the cheeks I can’t cope with, it’s like Michael Jackson crossed with that guy from saw who rides the trike

• Haha