Ashliesugarrushed #4 Mansion of tat, face of a rat, lumis not working, fillers disturbing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh eff off Ashlie you bore! And also you need to get back to school and resit your English because most of this is gibberish and doesn't make sense. I did gather you are begging for followers and likes though, desperado
I agree . No idea what she's on about to be honest . It doesn't make sense .

Reactions: 3
Hey Ashlie, there’s a great way to prevent anonymous reports to your kids’ school: DON’T SHARE THE NAME OF YOUR KIDS’ SCHOOL WITH 40,000 STRANGERS!

Reactions: 9
I wonder how many fucks she imagines the government gives about how many followers she could have.

Ashlie hon I think they’ve got bigger fish to fry atm.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How’s she using Kate Hayes card to try prove a point when she wrote that card herself 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Anyone who is encouraging people to follow Truffalo KHM needs to give their head a wobble. There's a reason the woman is approaching 100 threads on here

• Heart
Anyone who is encouraging people to follow Truffalo KHM needs to give their head a wobble. There's a reason the woman is approaching 100 threads on here
Couldn’t agree more. And for anyone that doesn’t know, READ THE WIKI ✌🏼

Reactions: 1
It’s not Harry Potter World - it’s the studio tour. Maybe my naievity as I live 30 mins from it I was pretty sure everyone in the UK was aware of that?

Everytime she comes on to chat using that bloody Lumi - surely it should be marked as ad??

Reactions: 8
Ha ha ha, she’s having a bleeping laugh right?!

Rarely ever WITH you Trashlie
She's an absolute joke. The girls are constantly away

Also its normal for your kids to be with you 24/7. They're your kids, you wanted them!!!!! Where else are they meant to be? I never understand the issue she makes about it, if they were biologically her and wingers children she wouldnt say a thing.

Reactions: 9
She's an absolute joke. The girls are constantly away

Also its normal for your kids to be with you 24/7. They're your kids, you wanted them!!!!! Where else are they meant to be? I never understand the issue she makes about it, if they were biologically her and wingers children she wouldnt say a thing.
The fact that she mentions it and makes a big deal out of it is just weird - like you say your kids are meant to be with you 24/7 unless they don’t live with you…it’s not surprising though , she rarely makes any sense these days

Reactions: 5
What she would like is for the boys to be with her 24/7 and the girls to be off with their grandparents/mum/cousins/cheer camp, basically anywhere but there with her. She is the one that hates the boys having fun with their dad as she’s the fun/best parent. She is probably jealous of the girls having fun too, more because she doesn’t want her precious boys to miss out. And Mingers just plods along behind, grinning like a twit and footing the bill constantly

Reactions: 12
Oscar is probably hanging out in the girls’ rooms while they’re away so he can experience an actual bedroom with sunlight instead of that attic cupboard he usually lives in.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oscar is probably hanging out in the girls’ rooms while they’re away so he can experience an actual bedroom with sunlight instead of that attic cupboard he usually lives in.
Hahaha yes i thought that! Its because he usually locked away in a tower! Hes happy for some sunlight

Reactions: 4
I know out of all the things she says or does this is petty but her massive glasses offend me no end. She looks like such a prick in them

Reactions: 6
I know out of all the things she says or does this is petty but her massive glasses offend me no end. She looks like such a prick in them
She really does doesn’t she 🤣🤣 wtf is she thinking? That they are nice ??!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.