Ashliesugarrushed #4 Mansion of tat, face of a rat, lumis not working, fillers disturbing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok it’s official, Trashlie has gone bat tit, fully blown crazy!!! Her tin foil hat is clearly cutting off circulation to the one working brain cell she had 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

Also that page she shared is equally bleeping disturbing in the uneducated views/propaganda he shares.
What a waste of wingdings money it will have been buying all those new followers 😂😂😂😂
She has proper lost the plot!!

Reactions: 2
I’m not up to date on the chat. Trying to cut back on phone time 😂 but I couldn’t not come on here to comment on the size of the little boys bedroom in comparison to the cinema room? That top floor is massive but his room is so narrow. Surely they could have taken a little more room from the cinema room so he had a little more space between the bed and the wall. I know I would have 🤔

Reactions: 7
Everytime I see the house I think “they can’t make it look any tackier” and then I see the next update and duck me, they can!
White cinema style chairs 😂 Christ money really can’t buy taste eh

Reactions: 13
I’m not up to date on the chat. Trying to cut back on phone time 😂 but I couldn’t not come on here to comment on the size of the little boys bedroom in comparison to the cinema room? That top floor is massive but his room is so narrow. Surely they could have taken a little more room from the cinema room so he had a little more space between the bed and the wall. I know I would have 🤔
Completely agree, I'm shocked at how small that room is and how big the cinema room is, they could have taken it out by an extra metre and would have been loads better. So they're putting the bed sideways on because the room is so narrow!! Who would even do that!!

Reactions: 5
Completely agree, I'm shocked at how small that room is and how big the cinema room is, they could have taken it out by an extra metre and would have been loads better. So they're putting the bed sideways on because the room is so narrow!! Who would even do that!!
Feel sorry for the poor kid. I know he’s lucky to have a bedroom of his own and it isn’t tiny in comparison to the average child however the average child doesn’t live in an almost million pound mansion with a massive attic floor. He is having to forfeit a decent size/shaped room so ashlie can have her cinema room as big as possible. There is more than enough space in the attic for a slightly wider bedroom and still have a cinema room. Bless him

All that money and she still manages to make her home look like the What shop.

Wait....

Is she blaming women, for DV? WHAT THE duck.

How women treat other women has absolutely no bleeping correlation to how men treat women. Im aghast. :|

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Seriously who put 50p in Trashlie this morning 🙄🙄 I really wish she’d have taken that 5 hour round trip. He rant makes no logical sense… she jumps from bitchy comments, to DV, to being financially trapped in relationships, to misogyny, to gender pay gap, to trolling, to girl power 🤯🤯🤯🤯 go and lie down and give your brain cell a rest love! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wait....

Is she blaming women, for DV? WHAT THE duck.

How women treat other women has absolutely no bleeping correlation to how men treat women. Im aghast. :|
Jesus, I only saw the first one about how she is an expert as her mum works in DV (probably the admin as Mingers is a scientist with his physics degree)

so to cure DV, we need to not troll or have difference of opinions over Covid…like I honestly don’t speak stupid so I’m confused as to WHAT her message is?!

• Haha
Jesus, I only saw the first one about how she is an expert as her mum works in DV (probably the admin as Mingers is a scientist with his physics degree)

so to cure DV, we need to not troll or have difference of opinions over Covid…like I honestly don’t speak stupid so I’m confused as to WHAT her message is?!
Her mum (or mam, to avoid more confusion) has worked in DV previously but I don’t believe she does anymore, unless of course something has changed during COVID, which it could well have. But anyway...

She is ON ONE today, isn’t she?

Update re. the most recent stories: she’s lying. She has gone out of her way to send nasty messages before, and I don’t doubt that she would do it again. This girl power stuff is so, so false. People in glass houses, Ashlie!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
So all women have to have the same opinion as each other and even if they don’t never express it to each other! And this will wipe out domestic violence? By men against women. What a load of rubbish. We fought for the vote sometimes using violent protests and I for one don’t intent to listen to anyone’s opinion that disrespects what those women went through.

Reactions: 1
Jesus. Christ. She’s on one at the minute. She must be losing followers with this shite.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion - but make it worthwhile and accept others have different opinions. So stop ramming your views down everyone else’s traps and then complaining when they don’t agree. It’s not trolling. You idiot.

Presumably, if her theory is right and trolling causes DV there was no such thing as DV until social media was invented? 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I think she must be the thickest “influencer” going. And that’s saying something.

Reactions: 8
Hello ‘troll group’!! 👋🏼As I’ve said before, why doesn’t she just take a social media break rather than digging herself further and further into this weird hole! She believes in free speech…but only if it’s hers 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.