Ashliesugarrushed #4 Mansion of tat, face of a rat, lumis not working, fillers disturbing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My stepson is older than her eldest and there’s no way I’d be happy with him going to a party where the drink options were non alcoholic beer and cider. What an absolute twit. I know I probably sound like a right judgey cow but I have a few family members who are alcoholics and it’s no joke. Glamourising alcohol isn’t cute. She’s so irresponsible and bleeping CHILDISH.

(Just wait for the story saying all the parents knew and were totally fine with it - I’m calling bullshit on that before she even bothers)

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I can’t cope with the post party interrogation for the gram. Stop chatting to him about who’s he’s kissing. Or stop filming it and just have a private chat with him about it. And she’s encouraging the kid to feel good about other people giving him recognition. Exactly what we’re trying to discourage. You don’t need ‘likes’ and comments to feel good ✌🏼

Reactions: 7
Leavers do reel is up 🙄 It doesn't sit right with me the fact she is glamourising non alcoholic beer & cider for a primary age kids party. I wonder how all these kids parents feel seeing them swigging from their non alcoholic Kopparberg on her public profile. I'd be livid!
Came on here after seeing this. WTF what is wrong with her

Reactions: 3
Oh Ash hun. Alcohol free beer for kids? Buying a sweet cart?
I can smell the desperation to be the cool mum from here.
Give it up - buy some cans of pop, get some hair is and a bbq and the kids would have been loving life. But noooooo.

Reactions: 9
Oh that reel makes me so so uncomfortable. Those kids should be drinking j2o and getting excited over drinking red coke and appetiser not a bloody non alcoholic cider.

Reactions: 11
I stopped watching the reel when the non alcoholic beers and ciders came up. Utterly disgusting. They're children. Not even teenagers yet and all swigging out of cans and bottles like they're 18. Alcohol or not its irresponsible and glamourising alcohol. If my child was there I wouldnt be buying her flowers I'd be banning my child from ever going again.

Reactions: 13
Oh that reel makes me so so uncomfortable. Those kids should be drinking j2o and getting excited over drinking red coke and appetiser not a bloody non alcoholic cider.
Exactly. My kids think they are absolutely the bees knees when they get a j20!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Funny how she did that poll because the boys dad gave them the beer…was just testing the waters for that party clearly! If your kids are young enough to be excited about a blow up slide, they are too young for fake booze.

Reactions: 17
There's always THAT mother isn't there ...she stinks of desparation. She has no idea that she's actually making it harder for the older boy when he's at high school by putting him all over Instagram. High school can be a tough enough place as it is, without an eager mum like her fawning all over him...sorry but he is completely babied and she is going to regret the way she molly coddles him

Reactions: 6
I still can’t get over Wingers’ reaction to that hideous cart haha. The way she says ‘Proseccoooooh’ and all...cringe.

Reactions: 3
Don’t glamourise working too much… but it’s fine to glamourise alcohol? I mean she doesn’t work anyway but. Ok.

I looked this up out of curiosity and part of the reason you are ID’d for non alcohol drinks is precisely BECAUSE the Portman group etc feel it would be irresponsible to allow younger children to drink alcohol. It says the branding etc is indistinguishable from the real deal and basically children shouldn’t be encouraged to drink. Which is precisely my thinking to be fair. It also doesn’t taste that different - why give an 11 yo a taste for beer?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.