Ashliesugarrushed #4 Mansion of tat, face of a rat, lumis not working, fillers disturbing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done on the face washing and replacing your wine with water (haha) but if you’re not moisturising your face after you’ve washed it, that could be causing problems. A good basic moisturiser from a brand such as CeraVe (available in most big Boots) would be a great place to start, and always, *always* use an SPF during the day. Again, if you’ve got a big Boots near you, keep an eye out for a brand called La Roche-Posay as theirs are great and not too expensive.

Also, in other news, an Aperol spritz seems to be the ultimate basic b**** drink nowadays. Perhaps even more so than Prosecco. Sorry huns.
Oh I moisturise! I thought that was a given sorry 😂

Ha I don’t think anything can replace Prosecco as the basic bitchest of beverages.

She’s had to put the inflatables out the front cause the tit garden is too small.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Was expecting insta over load of the leavers party….do you think the kids parents only let theirs go if she promised not to show every tiny detail

Reactions: 1
Was expecting insta over load of the leavers party….do you think the kids parents only let theirs go if she promised not to show every tiny detail
We’ll probably get an over the top reel or something. She won’t be able to help herself, unless it was totally tit in which case she’ll be respecting other people’s privacy for the first time in her life.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Looks like she’s lost around 1000 followers recently as she was on 38.1k now on 38!

Reactions: 2
Leavers do reel is up 🙄 It doesn't sit right with me the fact she is glamourising non alcoholic beer & cider for a primary age kids party. I wonder how all these kids parents feel seeing them swigging from their non alcoholic Kopparberg on her public profile. I'd be livid!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Leavers do reel is up 🙄 It doesn't sit right with me the fact she is glamourising non alcoholic beer & cider for a primary age kids party. I wonder how all these kids parents feel seeing them swigging from their non alcoholic Kopparberg on her public profile. I'd be livid!
Yeah that’s not ok! They could have just had a can of pop or mocktails. I’ve got kids a similar age and there’s no way I’d be buying becks blue or non alcoholic kopperberg!

Reactions: 10
Disgusted all them kids faces are shown on that reel, their parents are also daft for allowing it!

Reactions: 5
Even if it's non alcoholic it doesn't sit right with me these kids having these brands. It's almost glamorising it. She's such a bellend.

Reactions: 9
She bought a sweet cart for her theme nights but literally lives on takeaways 😂 if that doesn’t tell you where her priorities lie! All for the gram!

Reactions: 6
I honestly don't have any words. Just why? They would have been just as happy with a can of pop. They don't need to feel like a grown up drinking non alcoholic beer because they are kids ffs!

Reactions: 9
Now I’ve said before I don’t in theory have an issue with her choosing to let her own kid have a non alcoholic beer but if I was one of those kids parents I would be absolutely livid that she’s done that….I mean they’re in primary school. I would t be sending my kid to a CHILDS party and expect them to come home and say they’d had that

She’s so desperate to be the ‘cool’ mum isn’t she…except she’s an absolute knob

Reactions: 13
And sadly, by the time they are old enough for a real graduation they’re be bored of events like that and very spoilt. It’s a shame when parents can’t just be content with offering their kids age-appropriate activities.

Reactions: 4
She’s going to be the worlds worst mother in law, the way she is with her eldest! God help either of her boys future partners trying to fight off a clingy interfering know it all who tries to be 20 years younger and thinks her son is her best friend

Reactions: 11
My child is the same year as hers. When my son's friends come around to play footy etc I don't think hey I'll nip to the shop and get them some alcohol free beers. It's just not normal behaviour. Get them a bloody tango ice blast or a slush ffs.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.