Ashliesugarrushed #4 Mansion of tat, face of a rat, lumis not working, fillers disturbing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because theres only ever been 1 woman to have a 'blended family' or be a 'step-parent' šŸ™„
It shouldn't be difficult to answer for her....'Palm the kids off with whoever you can, for as long as you can't Job done.
Personally, why I became a step-mum, no one could have prepared me for it, I really had to learn on the job.
Isnā€™t anybody raising children in any type of family set up just rubbing along doing their best with what life throws at them. There is no text book and everybodyā€™s situation is different. Old Ash is in a privileged position. A lot of things that others find difficult do not apply to her. Who made her an expert? She did!! She puts herself out there and I find her preaching to be too much.

Reactions: 7
You know when she speaks to the kids on her stories I find her voice so disingenuous it actually makes me cringe - you can almost here the contempt in her voice. She sounds much happier when itā€™s just wingers and her on one of their many child free nights out , but donā€™t threat she mentioned yesterday they have a busy few weekends of work ā€œawards/ceremoniesā€ coming up so lots of palming off of children coming up

Reactions: 3
Why does she have that massive sofa squashed in the corner of the kitchen. And then those piddily little sofas in that massive marble room? No clue at all

Reactions: 4
Doing for her 'gram' more like! All that fuss for a few likes on Instagram, and a couple of comments!
She clearly has a lot of free time on her hands.
Not much fuss though. The food is probably ordered from Morrisons, the party platters!

Reactions: 1
Omg now Iā€™m thinking of Trash telling the girls their crappy romance story (her blanking him, him calling her Elsa, her seeing his bank account and realising sheā€™d be quids in and changing her mind) in the style of how I met your father

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You too can have a life you want if you find a wet wipe like wingers who will fund you and palms his kids off all the time šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

3CD4FE5E-6024-41DE-9B06-F0ABCE7B86DD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
11 year old kids should not even feel the need to drink alcohol. There would be absolutely no reason whatsoever that she would need to introduce him to alcohol. 0% or otherwise

Reactions: 18
11 year old kids should not even feel the need to drink alcohol. There would be absolutely no reason whatsoever that she would need to introduce him to alcohol. 0% or otherwise
This!! I have an 11yr old daughter and thereā€™s no way sheā€™d be drinking 0% gins etc. Give them a can of fizzy pop and thatā€™s it!

Reactions: 6
I have a son the same age as Archie and he has a can of pop for a treat not 0% beer! Itā€™s ridiculous. Sheā€™s ridiculous!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.