Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

uokhun4387

Tell me more. My skin is shocking. I never used to take my make up off before bed and while I had dry, wrinkly skin I never ever had spots. Now I’m drinking water like a normal adult, and washing my face before bed and it’s not as dry and old but goodness me it’s well spotty!!!! Why is this happening?!

The sports day thing is just 🙄 I would think it was a nice gesture if it was genuinely for the kids but it just feels like another show off “look at all Winger’s money, aren’t I successful hash tag boss babe” to me.

Poor Emily becoming obsessed with hand washing. That’s normal for a young kid, isn’t it? I feel for those girls, I really do.
Do you have any other steps in your routine? Washing your face before bed is great progress as sleeping in make-up is one of the worst things possible for skin but at least you’ve got that out of the way, haha.

A lot of skin issues are down to dehydration but at the moment the hot weather and of course the masks won’t be helping either.

uokhun4387

It wouldn't surprise me if she said she personally knew the Newcastle radio presenter who sadly died following the vaccine. You know just cos they both come from the north east!
This is what I assumed she was referring to. They didn’t know each other though I’m sure, she just listened to her as many of us did.

Also she was in her early forties, not that that makes it any less tragic. They also paused giving the AZ to certain age groups after that.

uokhun4387

I always find it so weird when other insta accounts recommend Ash for people to follow. I guess they do it so that she shares theirs too. Like I’ll share yours if you share mine. Tit for tat….. well Ash is a tit with a load of tat 🤣
Hahahaha.

Winterwander

I'm in the NE and my GP brought my second Pfeizer forward so I had a 5 week gap (I'm under 40). They invited everyone and just stipulated you needed 4 weeks between doses. If you Google, a few GPs are doing this.

Mine have a pre-recorded message on the switchboard saying don't ring us about booking a vaccine! Yours must be better, mine are useless! Seems like so much mixed messaging depending on who you speak to/where you live.

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
She looked like she’d been in tears when she did that story on the way home from school. Although to be fair if my kid started shouting fuck outside the school and screaming/crying for 2 hours I’d probably be crying too.

Louise20

Its 8 weeks between jabs for pfizer. If you turn up before 8 they send you away.

I'm the same age as her and only got my first one 4 weeks ago (couldn't get it straight away as had to be 100% sure i wasnt pregnant) Brought my 2nd forward to end July. There's loads of walk ins in NE and leeds though so easy to get done if you make the effort.
I'm in the NE and my GP brought my second Pfeizer forward so I had a 5 week gap (I'm under 40). They invited everyone and just stipulated you needed 4 weeks between doses. If you Google, a few GPs are doing this.