Ashliesugarrushed #4 Mansion of tat, face of a rat, lumis not working, fillers disturbing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The B and M bit at the bottom of the post. Clearly reads here. Hi Trashlie 👋👋👋

Reactions: 6
Poor Archie gets home from visiting high school and has had a good time and the first thing he wants to tell her is that he learned a tune on the keyboard, he must’ve enjoyed it to be the first thing he mentions and the first thing Ash says back is “well we won’t be taking that hobby up so you can get that out your head” and to laugh at him. Yeah, shut up and have another non-alcoholic beer, Arch, don’t dare take up a musical instrument 🙄
That was so uncomfortable to watch, I can’t believe she said that to him. As if filming the poor kid after his first day at his new school wasn’t bad enough to be that dismissive of what he said - she’s truly awful

Urgh she’s such a dick. Did you catch previously the times they go to bed? They’re dead early and not age appropriate, so her and Wingers can have (more) time to themselves. She’s dead selfish.
Silly cow, what time do they go to bed??

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
The most unbelievable part of the post is that she cancelled plans with a friend cos I don’t think she has any actual friends. Just OTT neighbours and insta huns

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That was so uncomfortable to watch, I can’t believe she said that to him. As if filming the poor kid after his first day at his new school wasn’t bad enough to be that dismissive of what he said - she’s truly awful

Silly cow, what time do they go to bed??
It’s something like 7.30 for the younger three and 8.30 for the older one or 7.30 for the younger two and then 8/8.30. My 5 year old goes to bed at 7.30! They must be up at the crack of bloody dawn.

Reactions: 1
It’s something like 7.30 for the younger three and 8.30 for the older one or 7.30 for the younger two and then 8/8.30. My 5 year old goes to bed at 7.30! They must be up at the crack of bloody dawn.
My 10 year old goes to bed at half 9 on school nights and a little later on the weekends.

She’ll be dying to get the wine open.

Well they(she) love getting rid of them at every opportunity so that doesn’t surprise me one bit

I haven’t caught up on the previous comments on here yet, but, that’s it. Iv unfollowed her. The “high school” thing…, was making me itch, but to see her moaning about vaccinations and nhs texts again was just ridiculous. I hope they do bring vaccine passports in because she will definitely get jabbed if she wants to go to these bars and restaurants in autumn, as it now says you may need passports! I just can’t wait to see her go against everything she has said. Thick as too short planks she is

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My 10 year old goes to bed at half 9 on school nights and a little later on the weekends.

She’ll be dying to get the wine open.
I had to get my husband to look up appropriate bedtimes cause he was still sending his 12 year old at 8 😂 But now the older ones go around 9 (which tends to be their own choice 😳 We must be dead boring 😂).

But I’m certain she said it’s over school hols etc as well cause they need a break 🙄 I mean we all clock watch sometimes (most of the time) but why have kids.

I’d be well up for vaccine passports in pubs and restaurants! I’d prefer to know everyone there is relatively protected than having to wear masks or just sack any precautions off and hope for the best.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I had to get my husband to look up appropriate bedtimes cause he was still sending his 12 year old at 8 😂 But now the older ones go around 9 (which tends to be their own choice 😳 We must be dead boring 😂).

But I’m certain she said it’s over school hols etc as well cause they need a break 🙄 I mean we all clock watch sometimes (most of the time) but why have kids.

I’d be well up for vaccine passports in pubs and restaurants! I’d prefer to know everyone there is relatively protected than having to wear masks or just sack any precautions off and hope for the best.
As they get towards secondary school they often want their own time and a little play on an Xbox or preferably reading a book I don’t see hurts. Mine both did that and are now a bio medical scientist and training to be a primary school teacher so it didn’t harm them.
I wanted to double like your comment regarding double jabbing and going to restaurants/pubs. Well said!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ll report again now too. That’s 4 reports I’ve submitted this week. Very annoying if ASA are r sound anything!

Reactions: 3
Out of curiosity I checked out the price of these lumi things. They are extortionate!

Had a little chuckle when she said about Wingers folks booking a holiday when it was her birthday and how bothered they were…my arse…she’ll be fizzing they can’t palm the girls off on them so they can have a weekend away somewhere

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Had a little chuckle when she said about Wingers folks booking a holiday when it was her birthday and how bothered they were…my arse…she’ll be fizzing they can’t palm the girls off on them so they can have a weekend away somewhere
Hahaha more like Mother Mingers said “bleeping hell, book a holiday so we are away for that lanky twats birthday. The girls would be here for 10 days before and after the event and we deserve a break. I’ll buy her some biscuits and pretend I’m upset. She will never guess”

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Those in laws caught on quick 😂
Birthday is going to be a subdued one, eh, Ash? At least they go to bed at 4pm so you’ve still got the evening.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.