Ashliesugarrushed #4 Mansion of tat, face of a rat, lumis not working, fillers disturbing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go again. If the schools close due to increasing numbers, maybe this thick twit will see the damage her “opinions” on the vaccine had…

Also, another kid free night?! I’d imagine those girls have been away since the weekend. How can their father be ok with this?!

Attachments

Reactions: 1
She’s worried she’ll have to have the kids at home during the day and that’ll get in the way of her shopping/gym/spa/being a boss babe

Reactions: 7
She’s worried she’ll have to have the kids at home during the day and that’ll get in the way of her shopping/gym/spa/being a boss babe
Exactly god forbid she might actually have to look after her kids like us normal folk have to do all the time!! She’s such a self centred witch

Reactions: 6
That fire place is seriously underwhelming and cheap looking. I preferred her tv with the picture of a fire on it.

Reactions: 5
Nah I would’ve focussed on getting rid of that ice rink flooring.

Also - they should’ve put the home office upstairs and given Archie that room as a bedroom!

Reactions: 12
So all the work they were having done was painting and having a fireplace put in a room they don’t even use?! Not exactly “renovations” is it?! And putting another desk in an office. She’s such a bellend.

oh and it looks tit, the fireplace is tacky and too small.

She is so annoying 😂 her taste in decor is like her taste in fashion.. cheap and tacky. Cold colours and that floor looks so dangerous. Everything is just so dated looking in that house.
Most annoying woman on Instagram, and there is NO WAY she isn't 40 yet...shes telling fibs???...she looks well into her 40s , infact I know people in their 50 s look better than that!!!!

Archie on the ‘beers’ again. What an absolute tit
How can you even like the taste of beer at that age?

I think Trashlie tries very very hard with things like this because she suffers terrible guilt at not having a very strong maternal instinct. She really really struggles spending a prolonged period of time with kids.

New thread suggestion...
Face full of jowels, likes to fold towels, sells the face vibrator, anti vaccinator.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
The way he’s sitting on that photo holding the bottle like an absolute fella 🙃🙃 give the girls some 0% pinot grigio don’t leave them out

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Because theres only ever been 1 woman to have a 'blended family' or be a 'step-parent' 🙄
It shouldn't be difficult to answer for her....'Palm the kids off with whoever you can, for as long as you can't Job done.
Personally, why I became a step-mum, no one could have prepared me for it, I really had to learn on the job.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
The way he’s sitting on that photo holding the bottle like an absolute fella 🙃🙃 give the girls some 0% pinot grigio don’t leave them out
Archie is a right little wanker…he’s sitting with that beer looking like he’s trying to pull the moves on his gran (or whoever she is) Can just imagine him at secondary school trying to be the big I am because his mummy lets his have 0% beer and getting the absolute piss ripped

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Because theres only ever been 1 woman to have a 'blended family' or be a 'step-parent' 🙄
It shouldn't be difficult to answer for her....'Palm the kids off with whoever you can, for as long as you can't Job done.
Personally, why I became a step-mum, no one could have prepared me for it, I really had to learn on the job.
I’d imagine the only questions she gets are “where the duck are the girls now” and “could you make it anymore obvious you favour your boys over those poor girls”

start a highlight? Well if that don’t show it’s all about the engagement rather than actual parenting, I don’t know what will!

Lumi clearly ain't selling so back to being a divorce/blended fam/mother of the year guru. So predictable.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Catching up on this thread! That living room looks so cheap. Wingers money can’t buy taste.The fire looks too small for the space. Why she’s thinks it’s ok to promote Archie drinking beck (0% or not) is ok I’ll never know.
FFS that is an 11 year old CHILD in that photo

Thread suggestion..
my face is full of botox, my sons is full of beer. I have a blendid family until his girls disappear.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.