Ashliesugarrushed #3 Take your Lumi and shove it up your Nooni

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s criminal what the government is doing...do they control the weather?! bleeping hell she is such a moron.
PS you can set your watch by her kid free weekends. As soon as the boys are away to their dads, off go the girls and Ash is off conning Mingers out of more money. Wonder when they actually get to see their own dad without her hanging about?
Hahaha i also said does boris control the weather now?!

This is such a good point. She could visit her family on the boys weekends with their Dad and Wingers could have a weekend with the girls. I bet theyd love that.

Im with my kids Dad but I do try and take the kids out on there own just them and me to do things and my OH would too. Its good bonding time. As a child I went to the football with my Dad and that was our time together.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
You ok Trashlie Hun??? 😂😂😂 Maybe if you came across as a genuinely nice person people would be happy for you, instead you come across as a bit of a catty witch 🤷🏼‍♀️
Well done on pulling a rich man Ash 👏🏼👏🏼 Cos that’s what you have done to put you in your privileged position, not hard work & success. I celebrate the people who live wage to wage & wing it through a 5 week month to keep a roof over their head & food on the table. I celebrate excellent parents, single or in couples who are raising incredible little people & aren’t posting it all over the internet for adoration. I celebrate the girls mum & that she is now hopefully on the other side of whatever it she has been through & that she is now able to build a relationship with her children & hopefully provide them with a positive female role model, not a self obsessed narc. Cheers 🥂

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Th
Well done on pulling a rich man Ash 👏🏼👏🏼 Cos that’s what you have done to put you in your privileged position, not hard work & success. I celebrate the people who live wage to wage & wing it through a 5 week month to keep a roof over their head & food on the table. I celebrate excellent parents, single or in couples who are raising incredible little people & aren’t posting it all over the internet for adoration. I celebrate the girls mum & that she is now hopefully on the other side of whatever it she has been through & that she is now able to build a relationship with her children & hopefully provide them with a positive female role model, not a self obsessed narc. Cheers 🥂
This exactly!! You absolutely nailed it!! I celebrate kindness, honesty and humility. Not some ****** looking gold digger narcissist.

Reactions: 10
Comment of the day! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 All of it true! Trashlie doesn’t have a compassionate bone in her body, it all fake humble bragging at it’s worst.

My mum always told me to be nice to those on the way up as you never know when you might need them in life’s ups and downs. Wonder what she would be like if Wingers ever saw her for what she is and the cash cow dried up??? I mean he won’t, he needs a trophy ‘wife’ to trot out to corporate events and she likely gaslights him by manifesting how he’s punching above his weight 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Im glad to see shes giving second thoughts to getting a dog. Their lifestyle is not suited to having a fluffy companion.

Reactions: 5
It’s only when people start begging me???(

that lanky twit has definitely been reading here. She’s disgusting spouting all of that rubbish and swearing on her kids lives.

Reactions: 3
It’s only when people start begging me???(

that lanky twit has definitely been reading here. She’s disgusting spouting all of that rubbish and swearing on her kids lives.
More cringe than her kitchen dancing! If she was so good at her ‘proper job’ she wouldn’t need to be acting like a total wannabe

What on earth is she on about now, with archie’s story about her scratching her vagina?!

How strange for the boy to do an Instagram video telling that awful story. Apparently he did it without her telling him too but it had a very “tell them what you said babe” vibe about it.

She's such an odd woman....strange story to put up , not in the slightest bit funny either , well maybe to her!
Bizarre 🤔

And her fits of uncontrollable, false ,manic laughter gets worse every time .. she's bonkers man.

Last edited:
She spouts utter utter SHITE. Like someone said, no way the Lumi paid for 1 brick of that house. Mainly because she announced her “business” after they had sold and purchased it anyway! She also makes out she’s such an amazing mum/step mum but clearly enjoys every single child free opportunity she gets. “Tell me you’re a self obsessed liar without telling me” Trashlie does this on every.single.story ✌🏻

Reactions: 7
What’s with the false laugh.. Is she pissed 🙄
This woman has a screw loose 😬

The story her fave, sorry Archie, done, what the hell was that? The fake laughing & cringing 😬 Sorry Trashlie we are the one's cringing watching that! Then the tell me u have an ADHD child without telling me 🙄 Pretty normal behaviour for a boy of that age if u ask me, well it was normal for mine at that age. Also, can't believe the difference they make between fave child, oops silly me again Archie, & the other three, it's unreal. Looks like the other 3 have been sent to bed & he's allowed to stay up later for a "lads night". I could understand it if there was a big difference in age between them but aren't they all stepping stones as such? So there's only a year between him & Olivia, I'm sure they're like 11 & 10. He defo gets special treatment, and I'm sorry but the kid is as dull as dishwater!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.