Ashliesugarrushed #3 Take your Lumi and shove it up your Nooni

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn't even watch the story when he was talking and she was driving, I saw the comments about scratching her vagina and skipper back, wtf is she doing 🤢 just shows what a class act she is. Then another story about curry, these lot are boring af and I was shocked to hear him swear! You're doing a great job there Ash 🙄 I will probably unfollow soon I don't think I can take much more of her. I skip most of her stories because of the constant Lumi chat... Borinnnnngggggggg.

Reactions: 4
It’s quite handy that she puts that black top on when talking Lumi to really secure the aesthetician look

Reactions: 2
Manic work day yet has time to post 13 stories including a collage of people telling her how amazing she is, more Lumi shite and a long winded post about how she has “given gratitude” (I’d imagine that translates as a BJ to Mingers as he’s the only person she can be grateful to)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg!!!
Looooooook at her trying to make the tik tok pasta HERS 🤣🤣

ashlie, babe, are you not embarazzed??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That whitening toothpaste she’s trying to sell (Mingers is a dentist maybe on the side?) is cheaper on eBay still than with her 25% discount swipe up shite 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I bought that toothpaste a few years ago from a mate sharing similar pictures on her facebook. Shock horror IT DOESN'T WORK! The people who work for these mlm pyramids know this tit doesn't work, but still want the money. They are deceiving people. Makes you laugh that someone who's fella has clearly got loads of money has to stoop to selling this tit.
I could do with earning more, but I would never lower myself to these levels.

Reactions: 6
Inderpendent 😂 Lapland now ffs
Her spelling and grammar is awful. She reckons she runs social media for companies- I hope someone proof reads the posts for her. Misused apostrophes all over the place, spelling mistakes and stupid spellings on purpose to seem quirky, such as “gawgus” for gorgeous.

Such a busy boss babe that she spends her “manic” work days sharing her Lumi crap, working out, writing long winded posts, preaching to her sad sheep...if you are that busy, you don’t have time to tell everyone let alone have a bleeping PT session.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Are people really that dumb that they need telling to have lunch. I hate all this "i dont know who needs to hear this" business. Who they hell wants to take themselves for lunch anyway. Its pissing down with rain where i am.

Whats with the oranges. Double cleanse like the rest of the nation and itl clean your face. No face vibrator needed.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.