Ashliesugarrushed #3 Take your Lumi and shove it up your Nooni

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you have your handbag on the table either at home or at the next door neighbours house?! I’d have said she was trying to make up for the fact she took £8 rosé round last time but pleased to see the freixnet making an appearance again....keeping it classy

Reactions: 4
Long time lurker but first I've posted on a thread about Trashlie. Contradicts herself at every turn but outdone herself today. Stories about putting the phone down yesterday at the neighbours & no guilt about it then next story is a pic of the golden child with his pizza from yesterday 🤦‍♀️ Make it make sense man!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What's that ashlie got a spot.....but what about the amazing lumi?! Thought it could cure world peace whilst also stopping your breakouts...it's that good! Laughable. I very nearly succumbed to buying, very nearly got influenced, stayed strong and bloody glad I didn't!

Reactions: 6
Did you know she has a niece that's really cute and they all love her yadda yadda🤪

Also she really effing loves explaining to people why Wingers calls her 'Elsa'🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did you know she has a niece that's really cute and they all love her yadda yadda🤪

If only the girls were deemed in as high regard as Princess Ava 🙄

Reactions: 7

She loves to explain about Elsa because the story shows how she turned him down (or “pied him” as she loves to call it) which reinforces the idea that she’s out of his league.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Story about the travel announcement....wonder if she’s had her vaccine yet or still relying on those proteins. Dr Wingers will be eligible now but do t think there’s been any mention of him getting it. She’ll be stamping her feet for hers shortly so she can get on that plane

Reactions: 3
The pushing of the MLM is annoying the life out of me. 'It wont work if you dont'

Ive said it before Ive said it again. Its predatory. Im very much a supporter of women, I will not have that questioned because I dont support MLMs. I will champion women and their achievements until the cows come home but pretending that a normal person on social media can pull all these people into a business is a downright lie.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The pushing of the MLM is annoying the life out of me. 'It wont work if you dont'

Ive said it before Ive said it again. Its predatory. Im very much a supporter of women, I will not have that questioned because I dont support MLMs. I will champion women and their achievements until the cows come home but pretending that a normal person on social media can pull all these people into a business is a downright lie.

My new guilty pleasure is to watch anti MLM videos on YouTube and see what absolute bullshit it all is and then watch old Trashbags blatantly lie to her followers and spout shite 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think what irritates me the most about ashlie is she bleats on like she’s so hard done by. She didn’t “manifest” a new house, wingers bought a new house. She didn’t “manifest” good neighbours. Poor ashlie, hasn’t seen her grandad abroad for over a year. We are all in the same situation, most of us haven’t been abroad, most of us haven’t seen our families that live far away. She’s luckier than she realises.
—Nice holiday during a pandemic (yes I am jealous of this, would’ve loved a holiday last year! But just sick of hearing her moaning like the most entitled person in the world about being straight on the plane as soon as we’re all allowed)
—New impractical, not suited to their needs house. They didn’t move their because she sells Lumis.... but she’ll have you believe that
—Pushed all the boundaries with the COVID rules, had more bubbles than anyone else in the world.
I’ve unfollowed her, she is absolute cringe.... looks like she’s pushing 50, not 40

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’d LOVE to know how much she gets % per lumi commission wise. And then once someone has one how do they keep them buying stuff, is it the face wash etc? Because if that’s good surely you can use it without the machine. It confuses me! And in a few months everyone who has seen the lumi and wants one what happens them? Who’s she selling to? Years ago I got a Foreo face vibrator (my hubby calls it) and it wasn’t a quarter of the price, it’s the same idea I’m sure. I can’t understand people being sucked in to buy it. She’s such a terrible sales person!

Reactions: 1
I’d LOVE to know how much she gets % per lumi commission wise. And then once someone has one how do they keep them buying stuff, is it the face wash etc? Because if that’s good surely you can use it without the machine. It confuses me! And in a few months everyone who has seen the lumi and wants one what happens them? Who’s she selling to? Years ago I got a Foreo face vibrator (my hubby calls it) and it wasn’t a quarter of the price, it’s the same idea I’m sure. I can’t understand people being sucked in to buy it. She’s such a terrible sales person!
I doubt she will make much at all per sale, they make money by recruiting more people to sell it. There’ll just be a few people at the very top who can manage to live off the commission. My sister in law sells for an MLM and only gets money once she recruits someone else to sell to their friends, doesn’t get a penny from the sales 🙄🙄

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.