Ashliesugarrushed #3 Take your Lumi and shove it up your Nooni

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg she is so self absorbed. Lapland now..why doesn't she try giving some money to charity now she's a trophy gf. Fancy posting about lapland when so many have suffered due to covid and can't afford it. Why not have a bit of f*cking class and think of others less fortunate than herself. I dislike her so much, I hope Wingers finds someone better than this hag.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Typical she’s shared that Ray Winstone video 🙄
I wonder if they'll go a family holiday this year with these costs? I bet Trashlie & Wingers will get a break abroad without the kids, that will bring the price down!

Reactions: 2
Oh my God I’ve just seen the trying to pass off the tik tok pasta as hers. Really?

I thought the long boring story about how lumi was a hobby was bad (I also spend my spare time joining MLMs, who wouldn’t) and saying she earns the same as her partner which is clearly untrue but ha ok the tik tok pasta is def yours hun 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg she is so self absorbed. Lapland now..why doesn't she try giving some money to charity now she's a trophy gf. Fancy posting about lapland when so many have suffered due to covid and can't afford it. Why not have a bit of f*cking class and think of others less fortunate than herself. I dislike her so much, I hope Wingers finds someone better than this hag.
She posting about Lapland to manifest going, she just putting it out in the universe 😂😂😂😂😂 either that or it because she’s such a #bossbabe selling (conning) people out of money that she showing her sheep what they could have (if they met someone who could fund it for them like she has more like!)

If I’m taking myself out for lunch then I’m not getting a crappy salad like that, thanks very much!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t take myself out for lunch I’m working. An actual job. Where I actually match (exceed) my husband’s income. Bellend.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I often take myself out for lunch...and top trump that by eating it on the go!
maccies drive through! Boss witch babe mode 😎
#stylin

Also, that’s actually the shittest looking salad I have seen!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
‘Take yourself out for lunch’ that’s a salad in a box hun... am i taking myself out for lunch if i buy lunch at work?!

Was the pasta a story or a real? I cant find it...I think I get the jist from here though...just like every cookie & traybake recipe is hers (stolen from elsewhere) 😂

Reactions: 2
Omg hahahaha what the feck, why is she posting a video of the face vibrator vibrating an ORANGE 😭😂😂😂

• Haha
I actually cannot believe they spent nearly a mill on a house with no land 😂. They've got barely any front or back garden, that's absolutely mental! I live in a really nice area and for that money, the house you could get with land is immense! Also didn't someone say it's right on a railway track!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m still on the tik tok pasta. She’s such a bleeping embarrassment to literally all life on this planet. That’s how much she makes me cringe. She is the actual definition of basic.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I mean is it not a LAUGH she had the cheek to tell someone she earns the same as her director of a proper company fiancé! Doing what hun? Foisting your sad skin stick on unsuspecting mums who think it’ll make them look like Michael Jackson and all? With your ten employees? Ten? Earning the same as Matt bleeping Lucas there? 😂 Goodness me. I mean he had a decent property with his two girls - ALONE. After her husband sacked her off, even with his child support, she was by her own admission skint. Weird how she’s gone from that to out-earning four bedroom two kids Dave when it suits isn’t it.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I mean is it not a LAUGH she had the cheek to tell someone she earns the same as her director of a proper company fiancé! Doing what hun? Foisting your sad skin stick on unsuspecting mums who think it’ll make them look like Michael Jackson and all? With your ten employees? Ten? Earning the same as Matt bleeping Lucas there? 😂 Goodness me. I mean he had a decent property with his two girls - ALONE. After her husband sacked her off, even with his child support, she was by her own admission skint. Weird how she’s gone from that to out-earning four bedroom two kids Dave when it suits isn’t it.
I’ve unfollowed her but I can’t help watching the absolute car crash. I think Mingers must have a screw loose if he’s watching this all unfold on Instagram and not have a slight pang of worry. He must have seen that matching financially comment and thought ‘what the duck?’. I wonder if anyone from his work is watching her and then reading these comments. It’s got to be damaging for him professionally. His friends wives must see what’s going on and talk about it behind their backs. I’m absolutely gobsmacked by it all.

Reactions: 10
So it’s one of the girls birthdays and her smug (read also favourite) child is still the star of the show 🙄🙄 and while we are on the subject her eldest kid is deffo that big headed kid at school that everyone rolls their eyes at when he opens his mouth! Just like his mother 🙈

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.