Ashliesugarrushed #3 Take your Lumi and shove it up your Nooni

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think what irritates me the most about ashlie is she bleats on like she’s so hard done by. She didn’t “manifest” a new house, wingers bought a new house. She didn’t “manifest” good neighbours. Poor ashlie, hasn’t seen her grandad abroad for over a year. We are all in the same situation, most of us haven’t been abroad, most of us haven’t seen our families that live far away. She’s luckier than she realises.
—Nice holiday during a pandemic (yes I am jealous of this, would’ve loved a holiday last year! But just sick of hearing her moaning like the most entitled person in the world about being straight on the plane as soon as we’re all allowed)
—New impractical, not suited to their needs house. They didn’t move their because she sells Lumis.... but she’ll have you believe that
—Pushed all the boundaries with the COVID rules, had more bubbles than anyone else in the world.
I’ve unfollowed her, she is absolute cringe.... looks like she’s pushing 50, not 40
Two holidays abroad during a pandemic too! Family holiday to Greece & then Italy with Wingers. Also had the audacity to moan that nothing was open at the airport, I dunno what the big lanky streak of piss expected during a pandemic 🙄

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Why hasn't she been reported for not labeling her ad posts/stories correct? She is bugging the tit out of me, six stories about selling Lumi but only one with #ad 😠🤥🤥😠

Reactions: 3
Trash, if you’re reading this, please stop with the mega cringe singing, dancing and whoops. FFS!

Reactions: 6
Trash, if you’re reading this, please stop with the mega cringe singing, dancing and whoops. FFS!
The dancing stories this morning were Mortifying, she’s really thinks she some kind of ‘cool mum’ when in fact she is so cringe 😂 the shame of it

Reactions: 4
Re her latest lumi stories 🙄 I do not believe for one second that it has helped someone's skin that much!! She's making me angry 😤

Reactions: 7
If she's going to peddle this lumi shite, and this goes for every other person on the gram trying to push it too, then do before & after pics of the person in the same light, same pose, no make up or filter otherwise your sales pitch is false advertising 😡 She's an utter fud if she thinks people will buy the lumi based on that "transformation" pic!

Reactions: 8
Came here to say that before and after pics should be the same.. No makeup in both please! Anyone can look glowy with clear skin with a layer of foundation and filters 🙄

Need a filter cos I’m hormonal. Need a filter cos I’ve been wearing a mask. Need a filter cos I’ve got hay fever. But the lumi is just soooo good for radiance and skin renewal 🤔 duck off you big massive twatty lying ball bag.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
those jowels are getting worse. Is the Lumi stretching her skin? She’s looking like a Saint Bernard.

• Haha
Sorry, I dip in & out of tattle & Instagram & might have missed this, but I notice she’s still #adhd for Oscar? Thought a while back she posted he hadn’t had a diagnosis? Did Professor Wingers diagnose him? It feels like she’s pushing this narrative just so people pour more adoration into her / for attention.

She screams narcissist. And smug! Likes to portray with a humble brag how much better at everything she is than you !! Whatever you’ve done, she’s done it better, before you, in fact she invented it. She’s become unbearable.

Reactions: 5
Must get my daughter a Lumi because during an eczema flare up her face can look like that too! Don’t know what we were doing pausing about with the prescribed things when I could have got a face vibrator 🙄

Reactions: 2
No kids again! The child free weekends these two get are unbelievable for someone who claims they have the kids 24-7 🙄 Apart from work I've only spent one night for a few hours apart from mine since before the pandemic!

Reactions: 12
Where are the girls?!!!! They obvs aren't with their mum because she'd have shared that with the whole of Instagram!

Reactions: 3
Feels so bad for hospitality, so bad what the Government are doing. All I can think is, Ash is pissed off she has to sit outside.

Cant remember the last time I had a day without my kids. 🥴 Im super jealous 😂

Reactions: 5
Feels so bad for hospitality, so bad what the Government are doing. All I can think is, Ash is pissed off she has to sit outside.

Cant remember the last time I had a day without my kids. 🥴 Im super jealous 😂
I was genuinely baffled when she said it was disgusting what the government is doing to hospitality. I had to ask my partner what she meant. Its because of people like her having 65289 bubbles and swanning around all over the place that were still in this mess.

I used to really love her but now i look at her and think piss off you daft twit. Undeclared ads, the fibs she tells, the fakeness. Nah, shes not for me anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It’s criminal what the government is doing...do they control the weather?! bleeping hell she is such a moron.
PS you can set your watch by her kid free weekends. As soon as the boys are away to their dads, off go the girls and Ash is off conning Mingers out of more money. Wonder when they actually get to see their own dad without her hanging about?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.