Ashliesugarrushed #3 Take your Lumi and shove it up your Nooni

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sticking that middle finger up again in stories.....she is the epitome of trailer trash. Money cannot buy you class , and if anyone needs a proper job love , it's you you rude, ignorant, arrogant t**t.

Reactions: 10
What’s this high vibrational bullshit?! Been vibrating your face too much Trashlie?! All the face vibrator shockwaves wobbled your brain?!

And why is she constantly touching her hair! God she’s irritating. She’s changed so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Sticking that middle finger up again in stories.....she is the epitome of trailer trash. Money cannot buy you class , and if anyone needs a proper job love , it's you you rude, ignorant, arrogant t**t.
I’m assuming she feels the same way about other people who have jobs who uphold the law....hope she never needs their help, different story then I’m sure

Reactions: 9
This wench is one stuck up little twit! How dare she put down someone for trying to earn a living to support their family. I really hope Wingers comes to his senses and gets rid of her.. She's posted something Luisa said in her caption about bragging and how insta used to be so good etc. Well yes insta was good back in the days before it became constant advertising and using followers to better themselves. I remember when people posted their weighloss journeys and food tips etc, now those same people have turned into c*nts and just try to sell sell sell to their followers. It's so muggy and she wonders why people are slagging her off. I can't stand her skeleton face pushing that f*cking Lumi! Oh I can't wait for when that all dies down because let's face it it will just like all the other shite they've tried pushing on us.

I think she's definitely at her worst, a few years ago I wouldn't have had anything to say about her but now I can't stand her and skip her stories. I would unfollow but I like to laugh at her 😂 does that make me a witch.. Yes.. Do I care.. Nope!

Reactions: 16
I don’t follow her and just watch her stories when I’ve read here. I wouldn’t give her (or any of the other twats featured on here) the follower count!

Reactions: 5
I don’t follow her and just watch her stories when I’ve read here. I wouldn’t give her (or any of the other twats featured on here) the follower count!
I don't follow either , I just watch out of curiosity ,to see how much more of a prat she can make herself look on the daily ..she never fails to disappoint 😬

Reactions: 3
opening the book and taking bets on Uncle Fester buying Trashlie a salon to work in and say she’s built etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This was her divvy response! not that I asked for one. Just said that she should have more respect for people earning a living 🤷🏼‍♀️

calm down hun.

I’d just like to clarify there is free parking across the whole of Wakefield in dedicated car parks to boost the towns high street. So no idea what’s she’s talking about.... as per 😴

2991E679-F054-4A91-8A57-6AA979ABE0A4.png

• Wow
Reactions: 6
This was her divvy response! not that I asked for one. Just said that she should have more respect for people earning a living 🤷🏼‍♀️

calm down hun.

I’d just like to clarify there is free parking across the whole of Wakefield in dedicated car parks to boost the towns high street. So no idea what’s she’s talking about.... as per 😴

View attachment 555357
Ooh you’ve touched a nerve there I see 😂😂

Reactions: 11
Hahaha matched financially hahaha she is living in a dream world 😂 the biggest load of BS, her name probably isn't even on the mortgage lol

She is the epitome of ‘money can’t buy class’

when people feel the need to post expensive purchases on insta i feel sorry for them, the fact that they need to justify themselves. She deffo bought that £200 perfume on PayPal credit. It’s hilarious.

unfollowed her now and feel instantly better for not seeing her plastic surgery nightmare face selling face dildos every morning!

• Haha
What she clearly doesn’t realise is that from council run car parks, that money will go towards running vital services; like it or not, it’s a form of income generation.

She might be ok in her million pound house but there’s thousands upon thousands of people up and down the country who are nowhere near as lucky

Reactions: 12
What she clearly doesn’t realise is that from council run car parks, that money will go towards running vital services; like it or not, it’s a form of income generation.

She might be ok in her million pound house but there’s thousands upon thousands of people up and down the country who are nowhere near as lucky
Plus the wardens only enforce policy they don’t create it.

“Disgraceful way to make money out of innocent and hard working people” Same as flogging a Lumispa then hun?? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Matched financially... absolute joke.

The girls are going to see their Mum and Ash is “buzzing for them”... yeah she’d be buzzing if their Mum gets better and regains custody of them, not buzzing for the girls but buzzing that she wouldn’t have to have them “24/7” anymore and could concentrate on the boys:rolleyes:

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.