Ashliesugarrushed #3 Take your Lumi and shove it up your Nooni

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love whispering angel for an occasion. It’s £19 a bottle in M&S when not on offer.

£45 my arse.

Reactions: 6
Waitrose sell whispering angel for about £18. Maybe she spent £45 on it because she bought it at barker and stone house 😂😂.

As someone said earlier if she doesn’t like what is being written about her then she can either stop reading it or stopover sharing her kids. She chose to put her kids out there on a public forum to thousands of people. Surely she must realise people are entitled to an opinion. Just because our opinion isn’t the same as hers doesn’t mean we are breaking the law. We have an opinion. Newsflash. That’s allowed. If you leave a bad review on trip advisor are you breaking the law?? No. You’re sharing an opinion. Same as here. We are reviewing your content and sharing it online. That’s allowed. You class your page as a business yes? That means we are allowed to review it.

Reactions: 8
Why do we need to know she spent £45 on a bottle of wine, which she’s claiming she doesn’t know the difference between that and a £5 bottle....it’s very look at me, if you flog overpriced face vibrators (or a bag a rich man) you too could spend £45 on a bottle of wine 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
All of these memes about success and jealousy and the rest are so embarrassing.

What is it she is so successful at? She doesn’t have a big house because she vibrated or because she has read some books about gratitude. She has a big house because her fiancé works hard. What is so wrong about just owning that?

I know it’s not the MLM way to admit you don’t even earn minimum wage pedalling your face stick but it’s so cringey to watch this utter bullshit.

Reactions: 15
Who would buy an expensive wine in a restaurant then complain about it. Of course its marked up 🙄🙈

I do like Whispering Angel but from the shop its about £19-£24 and something Id buy for a special occasion.

If you have the money just bloody enjoy it ffs. That wouldnt make for a boastful Insta post now, would it?

Reactions: 5
The restaurant she tagged for the pic doesn’t even sell whispering angel…🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How is she “club 30”? (I presume that’s how many gullible morons she’s managed to sign up) Who actually believes this parade of tit?

Reactions: 4
And surprise surprise her app hasn’t up dated to 1st June so you can still get the stuff at the old prices🥳 And that company has the audacity to put the prices up when it’s already the most expensive one of this face vibrators on the market. What a massive con!

Reactions: 7
She’s hit “gold” - google says that’s 700usd per month there about. Wow - she’s bought a mansion with her NU skin commission of 700usd per mth

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Such a liar 😂🤣 the things they lie about really is embarrassing. I know for a fact it’s all lies, my friend has borrowed 100s off her family this month (she got made redundant which is awful) she was targeted when vulnerable to sign up to one of these MLM’s and is posting all over social media how much money she is making. How can anyone can trust any of Trashlies ad content now 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 5
She’s hit “gold” - google says that’s 700usd per month there about. Wow - she’s bought a mansion with her NU skin commission of 700usd per mth
Isn’t it $700 THIS month? I mean it isn’t by any stretch a secure income.

When I googled it it seems their structure is purposefully obscure to stop people from understanding how little they stand to make / how much they stand to lose. So it’s likely a combo of sales and downstream victims.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.