Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Catlady1

VIP Member
There’s loads of people on Instagram with beautiful big houses. People love home accounts and follow them from their humble abodes!! Ashlie stop going on about the vaccine and cut down on flogging the lumi and you’ll stop pissing people off.

Reactions: 13

AfterLife

This woman is an absolute narcissist. This long waffling post about how hard it’s been and how tired she is... she wants to get a proper job and see what the real world is like. I have worked on the front line since the start of the pandemic, holding the hands of those who can’t have their family there as they take their last breath, terrified to come home to my own family in case I bring the virus with me. I haven’t been swanning about in my mansion, breaking Covid rules when I fancy and pretending that selling face vibrators is an actual job. She needs a dose of reality.
Got nothing left on a Friday? Weren't she prancing round the unused kitchen other Friday with her nips out? Had kitchen Friday discos last 2 fridays? She talks so much shite and it's nice to see new people joining this thread seeing it.

• Haha

uokhun4387

Suddenly very grateful that my mum was able to walk me to school without feeling the need to film me. (Not that we had smartphones back then...)

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
Ill be saying it forever until Im blue in the face.

KIDS ARE NOT CONTENT. Brains are not fully developed until someone is in their 20s. These kids cannot consent to all this exposure to 30k people.

It makes me feel sick. The girls mum probably has no say in the fact her daughters are paraded over SM to God knows who.

I reckon the older one Archie will be begging his Mum to stop once he goes to secondary school. I cannot imagine being 12 or 13 and knowing my mum was sharing videos and photos all over the shop of me that classmates could see.

Her boys wont care though of course, theyl be all for that and she'l tell us so.

nicewigjanice_

Love how against the vaccine she is but she’s not too fussed about injecting her botched face with with god knows what and her fake as fuck implants that her ex bought her 😂😂

• Haha

Jaggythistle

I think I'm one of the most cynical people in the world, but about six months ago I thought I'd finally met a genuine instagrammer 😂
Divorcee ,trying for a new life, and meeting a genuine guy with a family that gets along.
What the fuck was I thinking. Even for a fleeting moment contemplated getting a lumi😄
Just shows how people get sucked in.
Don't worry people I came to my senses with all the talk of head hunting, and hot desking 🤣
What the fuck is she on?
Don't get me started on the state of that fake tan today 😱

• Haha

uokhun4387

View attachment 620867
1) is this a fucking joke
2) I wish she’d put them trotters away 🤢

3) Yorkshire don’t want you hun 🤦🏻‍♀️
I don’t know about manifesting but I am genuinely impressed by her ability to land wealthy or at least comfortably off partners. It’s a skill.

I mean it isn’t one you can put on your LinkedIn profile but still. There must be an art to it. It can’t all be coincidence!

KelA

I followed ashleigh from about 2012 when slimming world accounts were smaller on instagram. Shes noe a massive braggy dickhead the min she started lumi posts i unfollowed
Me too. I loved her stories when she lived in Newcastle and was quite genuine and normal.. Now she's quite frankly just embarrassing. She only thinks of herself and feeds the kids complete rubbish.. I can't wait for the day that everything crumbles around her and she realises that she's no better than the rest of us.. My ex would be furious if I was telling the world that my son didn't have a father. I actually feel for Wingers ex being tarnished by Trashlie..

She didnt even know she had covid......pretty sure she told us all how she had it at the time 🤔 shes such a liar. And living in cloud cuckoo land. Unfollowed today. The covid nonsense has pushed it for me
Me too. She professed to not wanting to influence anyone to have/not have the vaccine and then proceeds to peddle all the bloody nonsense that’s going round about it and for some reason, she really does seem to influence people! She definitely knew she had covid too-she looked bloody terrible and could hardly speak for the pain in her throat and had a sore chest from coughing so what’s with the “I didn’t know I had it bullshit?!” All those Lumi ads and all the crap she’s written about her views on lockdown and covid and the vaccine have done it for me I’m afraid. She has lost followers lately and it’s hardly surprising. I will admit that I really did used to like her but she really does thinks she’s an Instagram queen now. There, that’s got that off my chest then 😂

VeryCherry

For someone who apparently works in social media she’s not very good at declaring her Ads legally, it needs to be declared on every post/each story that you’re making money from babes, including your affiliate links and MLM lumi! Also a legal requirement for them to be clear and not hidden in the corner in grey so you can’t see that it’s an advert, just saying 🙃

BeauJD

Chatty Member
The pushing of the MLM is annoying the life out of me. 'It wont work if you dont'

Ive said it before Ive said it again. Its predatory. Im very much a supporter of women, I will not have that questioned because I dont support MLMs. I will champion women and their achievements until the cows come home but pretending that a normal person on social media can pull all these people into a business is a downright lie.

My new guilty pleasure is to watch anti MLM videos on YouTube and see what absolute bullshit it all is and then watch old Trashbags blatantly lie to her followers and spout shite 😂

• Heart

Hadtodoit

You know the puppy is just to keep up with the boys dad, cos the boys are loving his

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
Ive said it before Ill say it again. If you dont want people to comment dont put your life out there for all to see.

Also say it with me YOUR CHILDREN ARE NOT CONTENT. YOUR CHILDRENS ILLNESSES ARE NOT CONTENT.

Someone could offer me a wage of 100k a year and if it involved exploiting my kids online Id run a mile. Wingers has a good job, there is absolutely no need for her to be plastering the kids all over. She doesnt do that many ads with the exception of Readly. So she's doing it for validation and praise from Insta huns. My eldest would be horrified if I was posting videos and photos of him and once something is on the internet its out there forever more. It seems so unfair to me that these kids have no choice.

Edit - sharing of the local gym seems sus to me. Is it an ad? Why would you just randomly share your gym to your followers?

• Haha

Love2lurk

Work has started in the attic... well poor Ozzie basically has a cupboard for a bedroom now, in that million pound house. Shocking.

• Sad
  • Haha

Dangleberry2

She’s losing followers because she’s gone from being a relatable Mummy to LOOOOOOOMI flogging Insta Hun spouting utter garbage. She lies like a rug and is fake as fuck and people aren’t stupid.

Holycow

For me it's not the covid rants she keeps having, its the constant bragging about that house and how much money they've got. In a pandemic, when people can barely put food on the table she was, and still is posting about that million pound house, constantly. I'm not against people being wealthy, good on them, but I am against the bragging about it. Most of my family are wealthy (I chose to be a nurse instead 🙄🙄) and you wouldn't know because they don't constantly go on about it.

She brags about every aspect of her life, tonight for example, what a way to make people feel shit about their husbands/partners, if they can't afford to do that, or are too busy working or just living in general, cant get a babysitter etc etc.
I have an SEN child and I can't afford a tutor, I would love him to have one....yet another brag.
I enjoy the fact that her engagement is low and she is losing followers and knows about it. Because most of the instagrammers think they are untouchable and can behave however they like.
Hopefully the uprising is coming 😂😂

FFSwhatnow

Another post about freedom of speech. Yawn.
Ok so let’s get this straight. Ashlie can say the government has lied and that everything is shit and she doesn’t believe anything and that she doesn’t want a vaccine or she does or she’s sad that the government have destroyed the travel industry. But no one is allowed to retort? No one is allowed to reply? Because it’s cancel culture. No my friend. That’s how conversations work. Accept that or stop posting your opinion. Because actually that’s all it is. Opinion. Your opinion. And it will no doubt differ from someone else’s. And if you feel the need to share your opinion then expect others to share theirs as well in response. This isn’t the Ashlie show. If you ENGAGE the public then expect engagement. Interaction. You can’t just have it one way pet!

Snoop D O Double G

The only thing I noticed is a quarter of her sofa is in the other room 🤣🤣🤣
How did I not notice this??? 🙈🤣🤣😂 That house is a shambles, it’s all very well paying 1 mil for a house but what’s the point if you can’t afford to furnish it appropriately? She’s all fur coat (tacky market stall one at that) & no knickers this one!

• Haha
The parking warden thing really irritated me!
I had to message her with the hope she’d remove it and she took time to actually message me some bullshit message about how I’m rude.
you’ve just rodded an innocent person doing his job for no reason!! And then insulted people who clean as a job.... weren’t you a chamber maid actually??? But no your right Trashlie I’m rude.
God I can’t keep up with her bullshit and lies, had to unfollow.
can’t stand to see her drag act ****** face for a second longer!

Reactions: 12