Ashliesugarrushed #3 Take your Lumi and shove it up your Nooni

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg her business meeting was for the bleeping Lumi 😂😂😂 Can you imagine her saying “wingers babe, I’m going to work so can you bring all 4 kids up to me as I’m soooo busy babe, you know earning enough to match you” and it’s that bunch of wankers sat around telling each other how to post on insta and kissing each other’s arses. What a loser

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Omg her business meeting was for the bleeping Lumi 😂😂😂 Can you imagine her saying “wingers babe, I’m going to work so can you bring all 4 kids up to me as I’m soooo busy babe, you know earning enough to match you” and it’s that bunch of wankers sat around telling each other how to post on insta and kissing each other’s arses. What a loser
The one who was filming it had a bleeping VISION BOARD on her laptop 😂😂😂😂😂😂 duck. If I went into an actual meeting at work with a VISION board I’d be asked what the hell I was doing and that I had better not made that on company time 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 “Errr that’s nice but where is your actual work? This is it? Get out”

Sorry I have to add “business partners” 😂😂😂😂😂😂Oh good lord. I can’t. duck off with your pretend job! Surely Wingers who actually works must be like “babe come on now.... you are actually making yourself look like a joke”.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
What is she on about orgasms for?! Is she saying Wingding is part of the 7%? Is she getting more thrills from her lumi?!?! What does it mean

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Brace yourselves Tattle trolls, the Begins with Poo crew are going to have us arrested for sharing a dislike of her (and her cohort) on an online forum, which is, in Ashlie's simpleton head, comparable to a hate crime like racism. Fml at the absolute stupidity of her post, minimising real systemic societal issues like racism to maximise her own pitiful 'troll' quest. Siiiigh

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think I'm one of the most cynical people in the world, but about six months ago I thought I'd finally met a genuine instagrammer 😂
Divorcee ,trying for a new life, and meeting a genuine guy with a family that gets along.
What the duck was I thinking. Even for a fleeting moment contemplated getting a lumi😄
Just shows how people get sucked in.
Don't worry people I came to my senses with all the talk of head hunting, and hot desking 🤣
What the duck is she on?
Don't get me started on the state of that fake tan today 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s misses she point with that video - that is about people who set up fake accounts to abuse people online - that’s very different to using your Instagram as a business and being discussed on a forum.
I agree there’s a fine line, but I do not consider the comments on this site abuse.

Reactions: 7
I’ve had dealings with the malicious communications act through work. It’s interesting. Absolutely doesn’t apply here but you do you. I’m sure Wingers the solicitor could confirm for her.

She’s misses she point with that video - that is about people who set up fake accounts to abuse people online - that’s very different to using your Instagram as a business and being discussed on a forum.
I agree there’s a fine line, but I do not consider the comments on this site abuse.
This is it, you can’t just cry and call the police cause you don’t like something someone online has said about you. There’s actually a legal test. It was set out in Tom Daley’s case that if the communications are in any part ironic, satirical, or if they’re rude, banter, humour etc then it doesn’t fall within the act. It even specified that the act isn’t interested in “trolls”.

I’m going to guess the law isn’t her strong point.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Can you imagine in court? She’d come out looking worse. The ‘trolls’ commented that you lied about your sons ADHD, your partner being a DR and you claim the lumi spa healed extreme eczema’

‘no comment’

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m offended she called me a “chicken creep” or whatever. It is knowingly untrue and has caused me alarm and distress. I’m sending the police round Ash 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ive said it before Ill say it again. If you dont want people to comment dont put your life out there for all to see.

Also say it with me YOUR CHILDREN ARE NOT CONTENT. YOUR CHILDRENS ILLNESSES ARE NOT CONTENT.

Someone could offer me a wage of 100k a year and if it involved exploiting my kids online Id run a mile. Wingers has a good job, there is absolutely no need for her to be plastering the kids all over. She doesnt do that many ads with the exception of Readly. So she's doing it for validation and praise from Insta huns. My eldest would be horrified if I was posting videos and photos of him and once something is on the internet its out there forever more. It seems so unfair to me that these kids have no choice.

Edit - sharing of the local gym seems sus to me. Is it an ad? Why would you just randomly share your gym to your followers?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think the police would be more interested in Trashlie and the Huns breaking COVID regulations personally.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think the police would be more interested in Trashlie and the Huns breaking COVID regulations personally.
Too bleeping right. But god forbid you point this out to her as she calls troll and deletes, almost like she is a chicken creep....

Reactions: 3
Makes me laugh when these insta mum Huns cry "troll"after they've been reading about themselves on a forum that is has absolutely no impact on them
directly unless they choose to make it so by taking the time and the effort to go and search their own names, read the threads, take it all to heart and cry about it...why would you read at all if you were THAT bothered!!! Everyone has the right to an opinion, unfortunately it ain't always going to be a nice one!!! Especially when you pimp out yourself and your kids (and kids who aren't yours!!!) for a grabby lifestyle and some fake adulation from total strangers!!
It's a free country and this forum is only an issue if they make it one so if you're reading here hun, then I suggest you stop !!! And if you are then ...tough ! You have a choice!!! 👊

Reactions: 3
Makes me laugh when these insta mum Huns cry "troll"after they've been reading about themselves on a forum that is has absolutely no impact on them
directly unless they choose to make it so by taking the time and the effort to go and search their own names, read the threads, take it all to heart and cry about it...why would you read at all if you were THAT bothered!!! Everyone has the right to an opinion, unfortunately it ain't always going to be a nice one!!! Especially when you pimp out yourself and your kids (and kids who aren't yours!!!) for a grabby lifestyle and some fake adulation from total strangers!!
It's a free country and this forum is only an issue if they make it one so if you're reading here hun, then I suggest you stop !!! And if you are then ...tough ! You have a choice!!! 👊
Exactly, it’s none of Trashlies business what other people think of her.

Them Lumi chemical peels are so good she had to put a filter on when she was talking about it. F off Ashlie. Wasn’t there an ASA ruling saying you couldn’t put a filter on if you were talking about beauty products.
ETA yes there was it said filters should not be used to give an exaggerated idea of how effective the product is.

Last edited:
I'm not a wine drinker, but did she just say she spent £45 on Whispering Angel but moaned she needs a "fourth job" (I'll crack the jokes Ashlie, u need A JOB) cause it was £3 x4 for the kids to have a go on the trampoline, priorities eh? Also, I wish she'd stop putting those girls down & comparing them to her precious boys with their food choices amongst other things, there's no need for it! She always seems so high & mighty about it, like look my boys r eating seafood meanwhile the girls r eating pizza. Most kids would choose pizza & there's nothing wrong with it, stop being so snobby about it u twit!! You're not so snobby when they're living off rank slow cooker fish finger pie or takeaways all week 😏

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.