Ashliesugarrushed #3 Take your Lumi and shove it up your Nooni

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh good, more of her weird incoherent rants. We know you want to go on holiday love. Weirdly it’s not about you.
And yeah yeah we didn’t have anything booked, as if you’re not going to be going on at Winger’s to “surprise” you with a few trips.

Reactions: 7
She's boring ain't she 😂.
Lol at her rants that literally will change nothing 😂😂😂.

Reactions: 6

I just can’t anymore. I’ve unfollowed. How she can sit on that throne looking down on people, thinking she knows best when she blatantly breaks the rules, posts it on insta for all to see and spreads absolute bullshit is beyond me.

“Me looking at the government rules” yeah alright hun, you’re rearranging your fake tits on the webcam for Mingers, we all know you have to earn your keep!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So this week she’s seen her Dad who has flown in from Spain and is supposed to be self isolating then her Mum and now she’s seeing her brothers family. That is how variants are spread. And she got it wrong Lateral flow tests are not being accepted as they are not that accurate. If you get a positive test on them you have to go for a pcr test which is done in a lab an definitively tells you whether you have it. So you have to have a pcr test to return to say you definitely don’t have it. Or definitely do have it!

Reactions: 14
Oh look, stories of her and whoever fawning over Ava while the girls desperately try to get involved and are ignored. Nice.

Reactions: 5
I’ve unfollowed. Sorry that’s my limit. You’re a bleeping idiot and you don’t deserve the reach that you have.

Reactions: 15
Another post about freedom of speech. Yawn.
Ok so let’s get this straight. Ashlie can say the government has lied and that everything is tit and she doesn’t believe anything and that she doesn’t want a vaccine or she does or she’s sad that the government have destroyed the travel industry. But no one is allowed to retort? No one is allowed to reply? Because it’s cancel culture. No my friend. That’s how conversations work. Accept that or stop posting your opinion. Because actually that’s all it is. Opinion. Your opinion. And it will no doubt differ from someone else’s. And if you feel the need to share your opinion then expect others to share theirs as well in response. This isn’t the Ashlie show. If you ENGAGE the public then expect engagement. Interaction. You can’t just have it one way pet!

Reactions: 13
She says everyone is entitled to their views and to speak up…unless you call her out for rule breaking, posting photos that aren’t hers or calling her out for being a money grabber. Oh no, THEN you are a chicken troll and she thinks you have no life. 🙄 what she means is “I get to say what I want and you’re the bad person if you disagree”

OH duck OFF TRASHLIE.

Reactions: 12
She is a bloody moron. That Begins with Poo is defo some sort of cult as other members have been bleating on that their holidays have been affected and going on similar tirades. Oh and wearing the badges about mask exemption while alluding to not actually needing it (maybe legit, but insinuated they didn't have any cause for the badge). Selfish idiots the lot of them

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She adores her niece Ava soooo much but on a couple of those insta stories of Wingers & the dog little Ava is saying “Ashlie” over and over and super auntie is just ignoring her. Gotta get that content for the gram eh 🙄

Reactions: 11
She’s making a big deal of featuring her brother who is friends with her ex. They both played rugby together. I think that there must have been issues between the two because she hasn’t mentioned him since the split.

Reactions: 3
She’s making a big deal of featuring her brother who is friends with her ex. They both played rugby together. I think that there must have been issues between the two because she hasn’t mentioned him since the split.
Yeah I defo got the impression that her bro was more ‘team ex’

Reactions: 3
Work has started in the attic... well poor Ozzie basically has a cupboard for a bedroom now, in that million pound house. Shocking.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.