Ashliesugarrushed #2 Don't be fooled by the rock that I got, I'm still Trashlie under this Botox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That reelšŸ¤£ šŸ¤£woman her age doing that for strangers to watch, actually I think it's probably the most cringey thing she's done to date.
And did she give the šŸ–•middle finger ???!!!! Words fail me šŸ¤£
I just don't get the obsession with women (or men) in her age group doing these videos ... It's embarrassing.

Reactions: 6
Iā€™m confused with the vitamins, surely for anything like that to work (if it even does at all) itā€™d be after taking them for a prolonged period, sounds like heā€™s been having them for about a week. Also maybe less takeaways/sweetie bags etc might help, I genuinely cannot get over the amount of crap they eat

Reactions: 7
Ok Iā€™ve realised who she reminds me of. Showing my age here so not sure if anyone else will remember but the sketch from The Fast Show with the woman who says ā€œdonā€™t look at me, Iā€™m shy!ā€

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ok Iā€™ve realised who she reminds me of. Showing my age here so not sure if anyone else will remember but the sketch from The Fast Show with the woman who says ā€œdonā€™t look at me, Iā€™m shy!ā€

If she had a Geordie accent in the video it would uncanny šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Ha ha ha ā€œIā€™m so shy, donā€™t look at me! I never eat meat... Iā€™m only in one bubble... I pay my own way... Iā€™ve got all the Covid antibodies...ā€ WHY YOU ALWAYS LYING, ASH?

Reactions: 3
Sheā€™s discovered Co vid proteins, vitamins to cure ADHD. I think she needs a Nobel prize nomination at the very least.

• Haha
What does poor wingers see in her. Do you think sheā€™s just really good in bed and thatā€™s it šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

• Sick
What does poor wingers see in her. Do you think sheā€™s just really good in bed and thatā€™s it šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
I bet sheā€™s rubbish in bed. Sheā€™s too selfish and lazy. He definitely sees ā€œchildminderā€ and also someone to look good on his arm at his company balls (his idea of ā€œlooks goodā€ may differ from ours though!)

I bet sheā€™s rubbish in bed. Sheā€™s too selfish and lazy. He definitely sees ā€œchildminderā€ and also someone to look good on his arm at his company balls (his idea of ā€œlooks goodā€ may differ from ours though!)
All of this for sure! She sees him as someone who can bankroll her and he see her as some sort of trophy wife. Iā€™d love to know what their exā€™s look like as Iā€™m newer to the trashlie saga

Canā€™t believe Iā€™ve missed the kitchen disco! I just cringe with every post! The ADHD stuff is really irritating me too. Without going into personal details Iā€™ve experienced the process and I donā€™t believe she can ā€œnot acceptā€ a diagnosis? And heā€™s at an age where they can diagnose? And why would you make such a fuss of him having ADHD... (although she never knew until the new school pointed it out) but then not accept a formal diagnosis to get help and support!?
the drs do recommend vitamins for ADHD children however they wouldnā€™t make drastic changes in behaviour after1 week šŸ™ˆ!

also the chair to climb in the cupboard.....thatā€™s just kids! Not ā€œADHDā€ kids!!

Reactions: 4
ive been reading all this and its really made me chuckle....but where is the actual posts as i cant find em? Helppppp

Reactions: 1
Didnā€™t she set up a ā€Looooomiā€ page to flog this tat?

Sheā€™s looking haggard. Skin looks puffy and bags under her eyes. Sheā€™s an advert for nought.

Reactions: 4
Was going to say thought she had a specific page for that tat, obviously fell flat on its arse. She seems to have ramped up the posts, sales have obviously slowed

Reactions: 1
The thing odd about mlm is their aim is to reach as many unsuspecting naive people as possible. They donā€™t wait for you to express an interest they slide right in uninvited. Obviously the separate account wasnā€™t being followed so she forced it on her main account without even declaring it!!

Iā€™m still howling at someone thinking her tĢ¶rĢ¶eĢ¶nĢ¶dĢ¶yĢ¶ earring was a hearing aid šŸ¤£ Now thatā€™s all I see! šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.