Ashliesugarrushed #2 Don't be fooled by the rock that I got, I'm still Trashlie under this Botox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hilarious I'd be crying my eye out at the cost!!
Don't worry Lumi will cover it hon!
The girls are definitely not there haven't seen them in ages

Reactions: 4
Hilarious I'd be crying my eye out at the cost!!
Don't worry Lumi will cover it hon!
The girls are definitely not there haven't seen them in ages
That explains the weird dance party in the kitchen the other night... celebrating a nice long week of freedom while grandparents babysit?

Reactions: 2
Well funny you should ask as he’s a scientist, commercial expert, finance expert and key worker (LIES) But actually he works in construction
😂😂😂 Too funny

Govt. Advisor on co-vid!

Thread suggestion:
Trashlie the MLM lumi master, skin expert and kitchen dancer.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
£1mil house, can’t buy class- basically a naff cardboard box that you can fall through the ceiling of.

Reactions: 7
I'm going to have to unfollow or mute her for a while. Sitting there spouting tit about a pyramid scheme how amazing it is with darting eyes and big hand gestures pure lies. She is boiling my piss lately. I used to really like her but social media has gone to her head.

Reactions: 11
I'm going to have to unfollow or mute her for a while. Sitting there spouting tit about a pyramid scheme how amazing it is with darting eyes and big hand gestures pure lies. She is boiling my piss lately. I used to really like her but social media has gone to her head.
100%!!! Nobody is quitting nursing or teaching and selling lumis full time!!! I hate mlms and the tit they spout, there are so many vulnerable people out there who fall for this and get sucked in when in reality there are very VERY few people earning anywhere near a living wage

Reactions: 17
She’s the modern equivalent of a Tupperware party host! Sitting in her million pound house, selling MLM crap that no one wants. Honestly, she needs to give her head a wobble. Plus her skin looks awful. She’s not ‘glowy’ and fresh faced quite the opposite

• Heart
Reactions: 10
100%!!! Nobody is quitting nursing or teaching and selling lumis full time!!! I hate mlms and the tit they spout, there are so many vulnerable people out there who fall for this and get sucked in when in reality there are very VERY few people earning anywhere near a living wage
It's sad because I know people will actually log on to her Zoom to join "her team" especially because of Covid people are in a very vulnerable place and need cash. It's crappy of her to make out the Lumis helped her get her new house when it's not the case and it's equally as crappy for her to make out it's the opportunity of a lifetime for them when actually people will be barely earning from it.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Naaaaaa big unfollow for ashlie and wingerrssssss.. eee honestly duck off she does my bastard head in

• Heart
Tall and lanky, hair so manky, Lumi Spa, how good you are, spouts pure trash, should wax her tasche. Because Ashlie’s oh so ghastly.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thread title~Ashlies was so involved with her lumi dealing she didn’t notice Wingers fell through their cardboard ceiling

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.