Ashliesugarrushed #2 Don't be fooled by the rock that I got, I'm still Trashlie under this Botox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread name suggesting “Ashlie states her son has ADHD but she is all me me me”

Reactions: 8
I’m so intrigued at how much they’re paying for this stupid shout outs. She’s obviously gifted them a kit, which I assume she pays for. So £160 odd quid off the bat, then whatever they charge per story. Absolutely bloody madness and the script is virtually identical to the one she used with Chloe! “My friend ashlie” bull tit

Reactions: 2
Omg how old does she look in that grid post, I can’t believe she is still under 40! Lumi ain’t doing much did that skin Hun. 🙈😱

Reactions: 6
She does look late 40s. And why put a grey filter on hair you’ve just had done?!

Reactions: 4
Eee how embarrassing man that Bethan Kershaw ad 🙈 she sounds like she’s doing a school presentation she has naaattt prepared for. Who would buy that tit based on an ad like that!?!

Reactions: 1
Omg just no. Who doesn’t wash their hair for EIGHT days!!! Absolutely disgusting. Olaplex doesn’t stop your scalp producing oils ffs. She must stink!

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Hang on ..so... "mama got her herr did 2 days ago" and latest story states she hasn't washed hers for 8 days 🤔 methnks someone isn't keeping up with her own BS

Reactions: 10
What on Earth is going on with her mouth and face? The 5 o’clock shadow and the flabby jowels? She looks like the Predator. If this is an advert for Loooomi then I definitely don’t want one.

Plus 8 days without washing her hair!!? It looks so thick and oily, can you imagine the stench coming from her head?

8A41B1CD-026C-47C0-B2E6-DC371A660B29.png

• Sick
Reactions: 5
What on Earth is going on with her mouth and face? The 5 o’clock shadow and the flabby jowels? She looks like the Predator. If this is an advert for Loooomi then I definitely don’t want one.

Plus 8 days without washing her hair!!? It looks so thick and oily, can you imagine the stench coming from her head?

View attachment 537878
I have super thick hair and only wash once a week. It doesn’t smell but my roots get greasy on about day 5. I use bumble and bumble dry shampoo powder and wash on day 7. Trashlie seems like one of those girls that thinks they have thick hair but it’s really fine, just lots of it. She has it blow dried and backcombed within an inch of its life!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.