Ashliesugarrushed #2 Don't be fooled by the rock that I got, I'm still Trashlie under this Botox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really milking it isn’t she.
Random chair in the kitchen...
“Tell me your child has adhd without telling me your child has adhd...”
It’s almost like it’s a bloody badge of honour for her! ‘Look at me, I’m such a brilliant mum with my ADHD child’

Reactions: 4
Doesn’t want the formal diagnosis but wants to broadcast to the world!!? Couldn’t be more attention seeking if she tried.

Wonder what Oscars Dad would think if he saw all that too...
I imagine Oscar's Dad is furious about this. There'll be people who follow her who report back to him for sure.

Reactions: 6
I watched her stories yesterday. I’m surprised she didn’t say he got his adhd from barker and stonehouse!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She has GOT to be trolling tattle with this, after discussions about when is she going to use her new kitchen and all her food being beige!!
8F334183-F778-4917-8799-E2BAB1300C67.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Looking at that beige fest it’s like 12 waffles and 4 fish fingers. So that’s like 1 fish finger and 3 waffles per child. What a healthy nutritious dinner lol. From now on just stick with the takeaway, there’s probably more nutrition in that.

Reactions: 5
Looking at that beige fest it’s like 12 waffles and 4 fish fingers. So that’s like 1 fish finger and 3 waffles per child. What a healthy nutritious dinner lol. From now on just stick with the takeaway, there’s probably more nutrition in that.
Looks like five fish fingers. Whose he sharing the fifth one between or is he eating it himself. And tray food like that makes the least mess of the oven !

• Haha
Tell me you’re a schemey skank without telling me you’re a schemey skank...... shows that picture of the dinner in the oven lol. For someone who is sooo “middle class” you’d think she would at least go to M&S and buy their big family meals of lasagne, cottage pie etc.

Looks like five fish fingers. Whose he sharing the fifth one between or is he eating it himself. And tray food like that makes the least mess of the oven !
That’s her dinner hahaha

• Haha
Trashlie, who has broken lockdown rules constantly, slagged off Co Vid and the handling of it and diminished the effectiveness of a vaccine, now has social anxiety?! I don’t think so! Just an engagement ploy. She managed to fly away on holiday ok! Go out on the piss in September! Pull the other one

Reactions: 11
The ADHD thing has really annoyed me! Without going too much into it, but with reassurances I have first hand experience, an official diagnosis opens the doorway to - occupational therapy, medication, additional resources in school etc. Why would you want to label him unofficially yourself but not actually get him the help he might desperately need!!

Reactions: 8
Does she have the worlds worst cheek filler or is it an insta filter?
She just screams ****** to me, tall, massive hands and feet, loads of Botox and filler.
I think she gives wingers the wing ding appose to other way round!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The ADHD thing has really annoyed me! Without going too much into it, but with reassurances I have first hand experience, an official diagnosis opens the doorway to - occupational therapy, medication, additional resources in school etc. Why would you want to label him unofficially yourself but not actually get him the help he might desperately need!!
So you can preach about it on social media like you Know what you’re talking about

Reactions: 2
Okay so she is actually boiling my piss now by basically saying vitamins can cure ADHD
My son has ADHD and Autism, the whole way she is going about Oscar's diagnosis or not diagnosis is rubbing me up the wrong way. It is coming across as very condescending especially to parents of children with additional needs

Reactions: 10
Okay so she is actually boiling my piss now by basically saying vitamins can cure ADHD
My son has ADHD and Autism, the whole way she is going about Oscar's diagnosis or not diagnosis is rubbing me up the wrong way. It is coming across as very condescending especially to parents of children with additional needs
She’s a condescending expert on absolutely everything! She’s basically a scientist. Proteins, vitamins, ADHD, slow cooking fish fingers. She knows it all.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.