Ashliesugarrushed #2 Don't be fooled by the rock that I got, I'm still Trashlie under this Botox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gosh she’s so exclusive she’s only seen that Olaplex at the salon she uses I can’t possibly have just found it online in several different places 🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
Gosh she’s so exclusive she’s only seen that Olaplex at the salon she uses I can’t possibly have just found it online in several different places 🙄🙄
Can we have a billy bull tit button for her because since she’s moved to that house it wouldn’t have stopped ringing. And surely every time she mentions her skin it should be labelled as an ad ??

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The latest story support your friends business, you support Rihanna selling lip glosses. Shilling MLM products is not a business. Please 🤣 its a predatory business model which for the vast majority of people loses them money!!! Anyone showing concern for a family member or friend doing an MLM is a genuine one.

Reactions: 9
Here for the curly hair comments -
The fact she even thought to 1) upload the video of that absolute disaster then 2) write beach babe as one of the options 🤣🤣🤣

Sorry its a Hagrid vote from me 🧟‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yeah must be so hard laying on her back thinking of England while Baldy Wingers does his thing because we all know her job and her #bossbabe side hustle didn’t pay for it 🙄 but of course that doesn’t go with the MLM self promotion does it 😂😂😂

Attachments

Reactions: 10
It looks like a dummy house - like a movie set fake front. Which I guess it kind of is it appears wider than it is deep.

Reactions: 5
Is she even pretending that she was able to contribute to getting that mortgage?! Not a chance! She was renting and selling her DKNY and Mulberry bags pre Wingers and post divorce!

Reactions: 10
Yeah must be so hard laying on her back thinking of England while Baldy Wingers does his thing because we all know her job and her #bossbabe side hustle didn’t pay for it 🙄 but of course that doesn’t go with the MLM self promotion does it 😂😂😂
It’ll be good when the insurance company doesn’t pay out when she gets burgled after she’s advertised where she lives and when she’s gone on holiday.

Reactions: 9
It’ll be good when the insurance company doesn’t pay out when she gets burgled after she’s advertised where she lives and when she’s gone on holiday.
Especially as the old house listing can still be found online 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.