Ashlie Sugarrushed #6 can’t go on vacation, she has no vaccination!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate all the manifest bullshit all influencers seem to peddle. 'The secret'

The majority of these people are privileged or come from places of privilege. Its easy to sit in your 5 bedroom home, able to pay your bills and have luxuries and say you just 'wished' this life.

Try telling a single parent working a minimum wage job with no qualifications they just need to manifest a better life.

Also if everyone manifests a fabulous life, whos going to come and clean your house (not saying its not a decent job but you know what I mean)

Im not saying people who have success havent worked hard but sometimes its an element of luck/right place at the right time/who you know.

The majority of these people are privileged or come from places of privilege. Its easy to sit in your 5 bedroom home, able to pay your bills and have luxuries and say you just 'wished' this life.

Try telling a single parent working a minimum wage job with no qualifications they just need to manifest a better life.

Also if everyone manifests a fabulous life, whos going to come and clean your house (not saying its not a decent job but you know what I mean)

Im not saying people who have success havent worked hard but sometimes its an element of luck/right place at the right time/who you know.
She said its magic. Unbelievable bullshit. What i do not understand is why does she have so many followers? She copies everyone else like i said before she does not have any original ideas.

Reactions: 8

I also hate this manifestation tit. It's the new buzz word.
She basically bagged a rich bloke....that's all. She openly admits she didn't want anything to do with him and then all of a sudden she thought she'd just go on one date.....then saw he had an expensive range rover and realised he probably had money and she was in there.
That's all you've manifested Ashlie, a rich bloke...actually I'd be more proud about standing on my own two feet without a rich bloke to foot the bill.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I also hate this manifestation tit. It's the new buzz word.
She basically bagged a rich bloke....that's all. She openly admits she didn't want anything to do with him and then all of a sudden she thought she'd just go on one date.....then saw he had an expensive range rover and realised he probably had money and she was in there.
That's all you've manifested Ashlie, a rich bloke...actually I'd be more proud about standing on my own two feet without a rich bloke to foot the bill.
Agreed.

I can pay for my own tit - I don’t need to manifest it cause I have this thing called a job. AND I can look after my kids without needing 4 days in a spa, 3 bottles of wine, 2 litres of face filler and a partridge in a bleeping pear tree.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Agreed.

I can pay for my own tit - I don’t need to manifest it cause I have this thing called a job. AND I can look after my kids without needing 4 days in a spa, 3 bottles of wine, 2 litres of face filler and a partridge in a bleeping pear tree.
🤣🤣 crying....what does she think every other parent does, I go out with my mates once every 6 weeks! That's it! It's great to have a break from kids but not as often as she does, why did she bother having them 🤣.

Reactions: 10
Eeh I wish you were all my friends IRL. Would love to share a bottle of wine with you all 😂 I’d not stop laughing all night.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Eeh I wish you were all my friends IRL. Would love to share a bottle of wine with you all 😂 I’d not stop laughing all night.
Me too, this isn't really a funny thread compared to some of them...some of these people should be stand up comedians 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
One of my favourite threads is this, our trashers certainly does give us lots of content, even if she doesn’t have any real content of her own 😂

• Haha
She had an odd face doesn't she? Chipmunk cheeks but then her lower jaw area looks kind of caved in? It's a unique look, I'll give her that.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I always think of this when I see her showing off her “Lumi glow” 💀

Literally her face shape.

Ahh the emoji looks different on tattle! But hopefully you get the gist

Reactions: 7
'...if it doesn't happen by that date, you can change that date and readjust your goal...'
Say what!!! 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Seems Trashlie needs to manifest filing her company accounts. Overdue again as she has been every year since she set the company up. Mind you when you are the boss babe of a global empire who works 24/7 never mind FT ( you slackers ) who cares eh ? And after all her eyelashes are so fabulous the next time she gets hit on on a construction site while she is being a ' very serious PR / social media /marketing consultant ' ( in the style of Bridget Jones ......) she will just flutter them and manifest all those nasty men away who clearly do not understand everything she has to offer in between spa days ; blow dries and a fabulous manicure. You go girl !

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Seems Trashlie needs to manifest filing her company accounts. Overdue again as she has been every year since she set the company up. Mind you when you are the boss babe of a global empire who works 24/7 never mind FT ( you slackers ) who cares eh ? And after all her eyelashes are so fabulous the next time she gets hit on on a construction site while she is being a ' very serious PR / social media /marketing consultant ' ( in the style of Bridget Jones ......) she will just flutter them and manifest all those nasty men away who clearly do not understand everything she has to offer in between spa days ; blow dries and a fabulous manicure. You go girl !
With her £2k turnover.

My husband is an accountant and I showed him her accounts. He laughed.

The IRL chats would be hilarious

• Haha
Anyone else spew over the hair wash thing? I honestly wouldn’t admit it. I know it’s personal but her size 9 feet make me ill. I know she can’t help it but she can help being an absolute twit so swings and roundabouts gang!

Reactions: 7
I’ve been lying awake in bed from 5am manifesting a cup of coffee. It’s now 6.30am and it hasn’t appeared, gang. Do I change my goal to 7am? I really deserve this coffee you see.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I’ve been lying awake in bed from 5am manifesting a cup of coffee. It’s now 6.30am and it hasn’t appeared, gang. Do I change my goal to 7am? I really deserve this coffee you see.
It’s only 7:05am and you win the internet today 😂😂😂😂 BTW did changing the time help the manifesting and did the coffee appear? Asking for a friend

• Haha
  • Heart
It’s only 7:05am and you win the internet today 😂😂😂😂 BTW did changing the time help the manifesting and did the coffee appear? Asking for a friend
I had to get up out of bed, put the kettle on and spoon the coffee into my cup. So if that’s manifestation then it worked, and I have my coffee 😆

• Haha
You should've readjusted your goal and manifested a cup of tea instead! 🤪 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hilarious. I must be doing it wrong too as I’m still lying here manifesting as hard as I flipping can and I’m parched 🤣🤣🤣.

Love the sharing links to audible and a load of books she will never have read or listened to . Working fT and solo parenting four children Trashlie when on earth do you have time to listen to 2 books a week ?

A desperate way to earn pin money . In my mums day it was a part time job in the local newsagent for a few hours every day .

• Haha
Dear god….now she’s moving into life coach territory….except the people she’s comparing herself to actually earned their money and worked hard, didn’t just set their eye on some minted bald bloke and think that’s me sorted but I don’t want to admit I’m a kept woman so instead I’ll join some awful MLM scheme like a ‘Boss Babe’ and convince loads of women who don’t really have the funds to buy it on tick so I can spout shite to the internet all day…

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.