Ashlie Sugarrushed #6 can’t go on vacation, she has no vaccination!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Boiled eggs at happy hour?! duck me I have seen it all now!
She’s had a busy day bless her, couldn’t expect her to knock up a decent buffet as she wouldn’t have had time to have her nails done, get her car washed and go food shopping…work full time

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wait wingers....just walk back out the room....I'll get my phone out and do a boomerang of you bringing flowers in for me...
What the bleeping duck is wrong with all these people SERIOUSLY!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wait wingers....just walk back out the room....I'll get my phone out and do a boomerang of you bringing flowers in for me...
What the bleeping duck is wrong with all these people SERIOUSLY!!!
I know. Absolutely nothing authentic at all. Total fake, like her tits. And life.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh god that post 🙄 tell me you’re still rattled by the truth being told without telling me!
No one says you can’t have time away from your kids if you deserve it. But trash and mingers do not deserve it as she does duck all all day, he abandons his kids for her and she’s a selfish, spoilt cow.

Reactions: 12
Also just another message to justify all her trips away and 'us' / 'me' time.

I agree with her message, mothers do bare the brunt of most life stuff. Hell even in my social circle, couples with kids, women still bare the burden of a lot of the cleaning/meal planning etc. Going to the shop isnt self care, showering isnt self care.

However she is in a very fortunate position that the majority of mothers will never be able to relate to. They will not have the means or opportunity to get the time away even with another parent there. Even if you have a partner who is doing 50% it doesnt always mean you can use that time to fill your cup as she says. Running a home and caring for kids is essentially a 2 person job, I take my hat off to single parents everywhere. So when your partner is stepping up to the plate its not always possible to bugger off and do something for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She said its magic. Unbelievable bullshit. What i do not understand is why does she have so many followers? She copies everyone else like i said before she does not have any original ideas.
I used to follow her in the first lockdown for a bit (didn’t last long 😂) I thought she had more followers? Has she lost a lot or am I misremembering and she’s actually grown her following?

Reactions: 1
Leeds Vs Newscastle, in a box. So predictable. Dressed like 80s curtains and showing off her prada bag. Girls no where to be seen, quelle surprise! But as long as the boys get a special treat eh!

Reactions: 17
She really is awful isn’t she?! Those poor girls, bet she got them palmed off for this. Also WTF is she wearing?! Also she’s in the Leeds end….what an absolute melt….I’ve never been so scared as the time my toon supporting Geordie other half took me to a Leeds/Newcastle game….the rivalry is intense and the diehard fans are pretty lively to say the least….if that head starts cheering for Newcastle surrounded by Leeds fans she might find that prada bag gets shoved somewhere….cue the ranting story later

And Archie pretending to drink again 🙄

Reactions: 10
Oscar looks like the sweetest boy! Archie on the other hand I can’t get past the smug face that he’s inherited for his mother. I loath to talk about kids like that but honestly 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oscar looks like the sweetest boy! Archie on the other hand I can’t get past the smug face that he’s inherited for his mother. I loath to talk about kids like that but honestly 😫
Ha ha he’s got a face you want to slap for sure (and yes I know he’s only a child but he’s just so smug all the time). Can imagine he’s one of those kids you just roll your eyes at….I feel for any girl/boyfriend he ever had, she’ll be the MIL from hell

• Haha
Reactions: 9
God she looks absolutely awful. Navy and black together. Shapeless smock which is far too short. Jacket is too small. Bag doesn't match.
Those tickets will be £1000 each. And the girls palmed off again. I have no idea how they get away with it. Do the girls not get upset ? My heart bleeds for them. David and Ashlie you should take a long hard look at yourselves in the mirror. You are horrid.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.