Ashlie Sugarrushed #6 can’t go on vacation, she has no vaccination!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely couldn’t give two f’s what her and family get up to but do not push your views and try to influence people on unfounded information about the pandemic ! As l have said before you can have an opinion then so can everyone else. Maybe have this a lesson to you stop showing so much of your children online and people can’t forge opinions!
Ps trashlie it’s not North Korea we live !

Reactions: 9
She must send this tit to herself, no one is that stupid surely.

& what’s all this “they don’t spend time with their families” stuff? Personally I’m with my kids 24/7 - I work with them, I end up sleeping with them most nights. Observing Ashlie’s car crash of a life really doesn’t take up that much of my waking time… maybe she finds it confusing because she thinks it’s genuinely hard seeing her kids for around 5 hours Monday to Friday on a good week….

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm not sure what's happened here,but I'm guessing she's blocked me because I liked the comment that was made about her being out all of the time and about the girls...🤣
But it doesn't bother her at all 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm not sure what's happened here,but I'm guessing she's blocked me because I liked the comment that was made about her being out all of the time and about the girls...🤣
You can still watch her on one of the anonymous insta sites. I unfollowed her so as not to add to her numbers but still watch her on the insta story site .

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just seen her stories...so she isn't bothered about the comment ,yet she's spent all evening posting stories about that ONE comment!!!! 🤔
Apparently she'd rather have an affair than be a "troll" .... Is she trying to convince us or herself....!
#Trashyoudefinitelyhadafling....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That’s quite a lot of fuss to make about something so unimportant. 🙊😆

anyone with real class would ignore if it was so ‘unimportant’. Way too much time on her hands. Way to much time ripping people off selling Lumi tit.

Also if people do message her with their real profile she just ignores them anyway (unless it’s kissing her arse) or blocks them, literally the reason people probably make fake ones!

Reactions: 5
She is a complete liar. The not having the girls on social media is a joke, she only had them on the other day! She’s just saving face at this point. Remember when she said she would never say anything other than ‘mam’ well tonight she’s saying ‘mum’. Died and gone to heaven this one. Forgets she’s just some riff raff from wallsend!

• Haha
She took 2 days to come up with that response and the best she could think of was to say she would rather have an affair than be a troll. Erm ok that makes sense, clearly your default position Trash.

She shows no regard for the girls feelings or custody arrangements. All the bull tit about the girls wanting a sleepover at nanny’s as they are jealous of the boys (once again putting blame on their behaviour and making the boys hero’s) but then saying they saw their mum just shows she doesn’t have her story right.

And no one is saying they can’t have “us” time but they clearly have a lot more time away than normal parents and Mingers doesn’t see his kids enough. Thanks to her. So combined, they are selfish and think it’s ok to show that off on the gram. But WE are the bad parents. Yeah ok Trash, whatever helps you sleep at night eh!

Reactions: 10
Would she really rather betray her partner by having an affair?! REALLY?! Says so much about her in my opinion. Scumbag

Just shows what sort of person she is, the off the cuff comment about how at least with an affair you get something out of it - because she’s a selfish self obsessed ‘ho.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.