Ashlie Sugarrushed #6 can’t go on vacation, she has no vaccination!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got my cogs in overtime. Dear God . Surpassing yourself this morning Trashlie . Back to school you go .

Reactions: 2
With her £2k turnover.

My husband is an accountant and I showed him her accounts. He laughed.

The IRL chats would be hilarious
Really?! How utterly embarrassing that she's lying about matching his wages 🤣, that's so sad isn't it 🤣🤣. Just why?!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She really seemed to be a much nicer person when she was married. She clearly didn’t want the divorce hence why she won’t shut up about it and has only got more and more loopy since then!

I bet her ex husband can’t believe his luck that he managed to get rid of her and got her to move away from the area. Perhaps he manifested it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
In the supermarket this morn, getting the car washed. All valid things but tell me again how you work FT 🥴

Ill await the 'flexible working' comment coming, how she works evenings etc. Full time is 37-40 hours per week ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 10
In the supermarket this morn, getting the car washed. All valid things but tell me again how you work FT 🥴

Ill await the 'flexible working' comment coming, how she works evenings etc. Full time is 37-40 hours per week ✌
Busy morning being a full time stay at home nanny…. Sorry I meant boss babe 😂😂😂 tells us she matches wingdingdong’s salary but her filled accounts say different and she’s able to spend all morning shopping and getting her car washed 😂😂😂😂 tell us you’re a fantasist without telling us you’re a fantasist 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I’ve put most of my shop away already means I’ve put the ready meals that were in my trolly away already so I look like a boss babe that has time to cook and I’ll show you the rest 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
There isn’t anything there to cook….she had all the ready meals in her trolley….and she’s got the cheek to comment about the girls eating habits or pretend she’s some master chef….I love a ready meal as much as the next person but I’m not palming off someone else’s recipes as my own and pretending I’m the next Nigella….

Reactions: 9
Tell me you have a drinking problem without telling me.

Buying alcohol specifically that doesnt cause hangovers 🙈

Reactions: 6
So they’re a family of 6 and all the fruit and veg there is a bag of spinach and oranges but they’re for the aperol…..she’s got her quin-oh-a so that’s fine

Reactions: 7
Yeah I can’t remember the exact turnover but it was low. Really low. I’m basically illiterate when it comes to numbers (which delights my husband 🙈) but even I could figure out she’s not matching Winger’s salary.

Was that really supposed to be a shop for a full family? Alcohol and a bit of quinoa?

Reactions: 7
Did she mispronounce it? Hahaha pleb. I didn’t see the ready meals. duck me how the woman manages to moan when she literally does NOTHING. I genuinely cook all but maybe two of our meals a week from scratch (then we have something like fajitas or hot dogs for the other two nights - still with a bunch of salad or veg). Now I understand not everything can be bothered but if I can manage that after working full time and actually looking after my own kids I really feel she needs to stop bitching about how hard she has it the lazy self absorbed twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was coming to say if I went for drinks at someones house and they served up boiled eggs and cucumber sticks Id be right out the door.

Like a Fopperholic buffet 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.