Ashlie Sugarrushed #6 can’t go on vacation, she has no vaccination!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t they have a big corner sofa when they moved in but Trash removed a section of it as she said it was too big?!
The whole house looks so cold and impersonal. There’s nothing that would encourage anyone to feel comfortable and relaxed and look forward to spending time there. The whole house kind of looks like they are mid way through moving in / out and have tried to cobble together bits to tide them over.
I enjoy interior design and follow lots of home / design accounts which inspire me to design our home. Family and friends comment on how stylish our home is but it still retains that family feel, after all it is a family home! There are a plethora of accounts to follow on Instagram and Pinterest which Trash could use to find ideas how to make a cold, soulless cell into a family home. In fact I watched a programme recently where an old police station, complete with cells, was turned into an absolutely beautiful home.
Throwing (Wingerding’s) money at cheap and nasty looking furniture and tacky decoration shows that Trash has little idea about creating a family home. I agree wholeheartedly with Tattlers who write that Trash us all fur coat and no knickers… this shows in the ‘home’ she is trying to create.
The house is a reflection of the the relationship Trash has with Wingerding - cold, empty and lacking in feeling.
Hahahahahaaaaaaa this comment is everything. Spot on.

Reactions: 1
Would LOVE to know what countries she’s planning on getting into 😂
Well now we know why the cheap furniture cause she will be a fortune to test 6 people on holiday every 72 hours!! Some countries let you in unvaccinated but they want you to test every 72 hours 😂😂😂 to think that you can get a couple of simple jags to combat this eh trash oh ps they are free !!!

Reactions: 2
Just like old times her and the boys....that's when life was better wasn't it Trash, when you hadn't sold your soul to a very average looking man with a massive wallet , a bunch of wannabe WAG boss babes selling crap for a quick income, and 2 young girls who you would do Hansel and Gretel style if you could get away with it ,👿...
When you were real and more relatable.
Wonder was it worth it giving up a dependent, happy life with those boys in their own environment ,near their dad and family for the sake of a few holidays you could have anyway and cheap looking designer handbags ... Because your house looks sh*t and you certainly don't seem happy no matter how much you try to sugar coat it. ,🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 13
I don't always watch her stories so maybe I'm wrong but the impression I get is they really pushed their finances to get this house but maybe now they're in it they don't have a lot of disposable income to be buying nice things and getting work done?
Like someone said above, everything seems mismatched and cold and uninviting.

Reactions: 7
I don't always watch her stories so maybe I'm wrong but the impression I get is they really pushed their finances to get this house but maybe now they're in it they don't have a lot of disposable income to be buying nice things and getting work done?
Like someone said above, everything seems mismatched and cold and uninviting.
They, sorry he, have the finances but to keep her happy he has to splash it on spas/handbags/meals at the Ivy and holidays. Plus I genuinely think she thinks it looks good as she has terrible taste cira 1990 as demonstrated in her “fashion” choices

Reactions: 4
Im not sure about finances I guess they are well off enough but I know raising 4 kids will be expensive.

My food bill (including school dinners) for 2a 2c is £150 a week. So Id say she will easily be that or more. I was £160 in JD Sports for my pre teen today 🥴 (no shoes!!) My pre teen will eat an adult sized portion now and probably snacks more than I do aswell and is built like a rake. If we go out for a meal its 3 adults and 1 child meal too which pushes the price up.

That house will cost a lot to heat / electric but they may have put a decent amount down on it, if Ash had half the equity in the family home and whatever Wingdingaroo had to put down. Mortgage may not super high.

If hes dropping £2k on a bag for Xmas theyre not skint, unless its all on credit.

Ha ha duck you Archie you fun sponge. He won’t thank you for putting that on social media Trashlie. Hope his school friends don’t see. He’ll not be your bestie for long if you carry on like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can I start calling my husband Mr.Engineer? The man has a physics degree, get over it. My seven year old son is obsessed with science/space and talks about space hotels and living on Mars? I just don't get the constant dropping hints about him doing a physics degree? He's not out there working for NASA or conducting ground breaking medical research 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Ha ha duck you Archie you fun sponge. He won’t thank you for putting that on social media Trashlie. Hope his school friends don’t see. He’ll not be your bestie for long if you carry on like that.
Surely he’s too old to have a strop about losing a game?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There she goes again ranting over the vaccine. it is only a matter of time before her insta account will be closed down for anti vax misinformation. Boris is already looking at it.For every million people that want the vaccine and think it is the best idea you can always find one dumb ass idiot that says otherwise and trashers always manages to find that one person and this is what she is spouting! The news today said hospital beds are full! Full of unvaccinated ass holes like her! (I added the ass hole part) and that is why people cannot have their operations or appointments! and why good people are unable to get a doctors appointment or medical treatments

Reactions: 8
There she goes again ranting over the vaccine. it is only a matter of time before her insta account will be closed down for anti vax misinformation. Boris is already looking at it.For every million people that want the vaccine and think it is the best idea you can always find one dumb ass idiot that says otherwise and trashers always manages to find that one person and this is what she is spouting! The news today said hospital beds are full! Full of unvaccinated ass holes like her! (I added the ass hole part) and that is why people cannot have their operations or appointments! and why good people are unable to get a doctors appointment or medical treatments
I report all her covid related stories for misleading info in regards to health etc! Let’s hope insta take notice!

Reactions: 10
‘I wouldn’t have made it this far if I couldn’t have handled what was in front of me’

Hun, you can’t handle looking after 4 kids, cooking the dinner and doing a bit of house work.

#bossbabe

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Omg is there any need for that whole suitcase post 🙄 pure tack, she so far removed from reality posting that crap just go on holiday no one cares you haven't been in 2 years! Neither has most people!

Reactions: 14
I’m glad they’re at least taking the girls! Caper Verde sounds lovely to be fair. You’re months behind the rest of us though ‘hun’.....we’ve been going abroad since last September....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.