Ashlie Sugarrushed #6 can’t go on vacation, she has no vaccination!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t cope with her furniture, it’s makes me irrationally angry! The huge sofa with a footstool that doesn’t even match, that awful new bench when they have two sofas in the next room, linking furniture that she doesn’t even own for a few aff pennies, a massive cinema room that’s literally not been used. That house was such a mistake! But she has to keep up appearances

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can’t cope with her furniture, it’s makes me irrationally angry! The huge sofa with a footstool that doesn’t even match, that awful new bench when they have two sofas in the next room, linking furniture that she doesn’t even own for a few aff pennies, a massive cinema room that’s literally not been used. That house was such a mistake! But she has to keep up appearances
It's pretty clear she bought it because of how it looked and not what it actually gave them. She never showed the front of wingers old house yet has no problem showing the front of this one off. Buy a bigger house by all means but actually buy one that fits your needs, not for what it looks like. Aside from a bigger kitchen and a loft room they don't use i'm not sure what they actually gained from moving.

Reactions: 8
I genuinely think it’s hideous. HIDEOUS. Not helped by the tat she shoves in those half empty sterile rooms.

Reactions: 9
Her interior design is the worst. Honestly gives me the boke. She now has what looks like garden furniture in her lounge I cannot deal. I don’t think she knows what look nice. She literally has cheap, nasty b and m furniture and a sweet cart 😂 they must be maxed out.

Reactions: 10
Turn the loft into a massive one level "parents" floor, their bedroom, dressing rooms, ensuite and whatever else. Let Oscar go back downstairs into their room, turn the dressing room into a guest room and boom you're done 🤣 they don't need a cinema room when they have a family area in the kitchen and an "entertaining lounge" 🤮 the lounge could become a really nice cosy room if she got rid of the tiles, put in a big plush carpet and some comfy sofas that you just sink into.

Reactions: 15
Turn the loft into a massive one level "parents" floor, their bedroom, dressing rooms, ensuite and whatever else. Let Oscar go back downstairs into their room, turn the dressing room into a guest room and boom you're done 🤣 they don't need a cinema room when they have a family area in the kitchen and an "entertaining lounge" 🤮 the lounge could become a really nice cosy room if she got rid of the tiles, put in a big plush carpet and some comfy sofas that you just sink into.
I agree. Why do they need another tv watching space when they have 2 already? I don't think she's got a clue about interior design tbh which is laughable considering how much she slated wingers taste when she moved in with him. They bought the garden bench because the sofa doesn't fit six of them on? Sorry but who is going to want to sit on that!

100% agree! Her priorities are so warped. Wanted a bigger space for the family yet cram into the kitchen diner on a sofa that is bigger but they removed a piece to fit properly! Sticks her son upstairs but needs an office….which she is never in as *whispers so mingers doesn’t cotton on* she does not work full time! Now they are doing up the out house to make a bar…yet have a massive marble space they could use just sat doing nothing! But as long as her pics for the gram are good, that’s all she cares about!

Cinema room is a status thing, nothing else. Except its half finished and looks like a junk yard. It made absolutely no sense to do that. As someone else said, top floor should have been suite for them, bedroom/en suite/ dressing room. Kids all on middle floor. Also with it not being the forever home (as previously stated) itl be harder to sell with the weird Harry Potter room. A master suite on the top floor would have been a great selling point (with a tiny garden)

This will be addressed on stories Im sure 🙄 that they wanted to be on the same floor as the kids, WRONG. If any kid had to be on the same floor as parents itd be your ADHD one.

I agree with everyone, she has no taste whatsoever...in anything....the house looks cold and unwelcoming...there is so much they could do there to make it nice and homely, but i don't think either them have the ability or style to achieve that. She dresses cheap and tacky, her house looks cheap and tacky, her furniture is cheap and tacky.......Nothing wrong with bargain buying at all....but everything there looks so bloody ugly
Loads of lovely insta home accounts out there , she needs to follow some.

Reactions: 5
I agree. Why do they need another tv watching space when they have 2 already? I don't think she's got a clue about interior design tbh which is laughable considering how much she slated wingers taste when she moved in with him. They bought the garden bench because the sofa doesn't fit six of them on? Sorry but who is going to want to sit on that!
It’s probably for the girls 🤦🏼‍♀️😂😂

As if the prove Tattle wrong, the golden child is on the garden bench 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Cinema room is a status thing, nothing else. Except its half finished and looks like a junk yard. It made absolutely no sense to do that. As someone else said, top floor should have been suite for them, bedroom/en suite/ dressing room. Kids all on middle floor. Also with it not being the forever home (as previously stated) itl be harder to sell with the weird Harry Potter room. A master suite on the top floor would have been a great selling point (with a tiny garden)

This will be addressed on stories Im sure 🙄 that they wanted to be on the same floor as the kids, WRONG. If any kid had to be on the same floor as parents itd be your ADHD one.
There we go she has posted a video of the attic storage in response to this. She is so predictable She is so BORING!!

As if the prove Tattle wrong, the golden child is on the garden bench 😂😂😂😂
She definitely reads here because she has also put a video of her storage space in the attic to prove her media room is not the same thing as storage room.

Reactions: 4
Like how can they not find a sofa to fit them all?! My parents have a lovely dfs corner sofa and it fits all 8 adults on it.. and we aren’t small adults. She could have found a lovely sofa for them all to fit comfortably, but instead has that weird bench

And has a bedside cabinet beside the garden furniture in the living cave ! Surely that has to be a factor in buying a house can l afford to furnish it right

• Haha
Omg the bench!! The bench has ended me! It looks awful! 🤣🤣🤣 and looks so uncomfortable! Wtf!

house is completely fur coat and no knickers! She has zero taste, was only ever for her fake ‘status’. They’ll move within a couple of years.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How on God’s green earth does she find it THIS HARD being a mum? She’s already said she has a cleaner, the kids are at school for 6+ hours of the day and she seemingly gets every other weekend free (bye girls!). School admin is a lot, but it’s not all that much when you compare it to a) the amount of down time she gets and b) that most families do this alongside part or full time jobs (MLMs are not jobs for the cheap seats), often younger children who aren’t yet at school PLUS they don’t get the weekend breaks.

I mean on days I’m in the office I’m out for 12+ hours. When I get back we do reading, baths and bed. Days I’m working from home I get up, sort myself, sort the kids, make packed lunches and breakfasts, do the school drop off, work all day (sometimes with a toddler), one of us picks the school kids up from school or clubs, make dinner, do reading, baths and bedtimes. If everyone sleeps properly we maybe get 2-3 hours in the evening and often one of us is catching up on work or studying during that time. We have to get up at 5am if we want to fit in exercise.

Then on weekends we need to fit in cleaning the house, sorting the garden, more clubs or birthday parties or play dates, I sometimes do extra work on the weekends if I need to catch up / or husband does extra study, sort homework, & of course meals (home cooked - not fish fingers in a slow cooker), Reading, baths, beds, general admin. I’m also considering adding my doctorate in top of this.

We haven’t had a holiday in just over 3 years, we haven’t had a date night in almost 3 years. We’ve not had a single weekend without children in 6 years. & yet I don’t find the need to whinge constantly about doing really basic things like getting my kids ready for school or being the parent who takes ridiculous amounts of time off work for the kids (a total of 5 additional weeks on top of annual leave last year). It is called being a parent. ESPECIALLY if you’re the parent that doesn’t work like Trash.

She needs a serious word with herself the spoilt old harpy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
You know you're a kept woman when trying to find someone to fix your eyelashes is all you have to worry about....lazy old trout
And that ridiculous park bench in the lounge is an eyesore. Why,just why? Thought they had a cinema room equipped with sweet cart and beanbags.....all for show!
What a sad little life Trash. Bet you miss the good old days when it was just you and your boys!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Didn’t they have a big corner sofa when they moved in but Trash removed a section of it as she said it was too big?!
The whole house looks so cold and impersonal. There’s nothing that would encourage anyone to feel comfortable and relaxed and look forward to spending time there. The whole house kind of looks like they are mid way through moving in / out and have tried to cobble together bits to tide them over.
I enjoy interior design and follow lots of home / design accounts which inspire me to design our home. Family and friends comment on how stylish our home is but it still retains that family feel, after all it is a family home! There are a plethora of accounts to follow on Instagram and Pinterest which Trash could use to find ideas how to make a cold, soulless cell into a family home. In fact I watched a programme recently where an old police station, complete with cells, was turned into an absolutely beautiful home.
Throwing (Wingerding’s) money at cheap and nasty looking furniture and tacky decoration shows that Trash has little idea about creating a family home. I agree wholeheartedly with Tattlers who write that Trash us all fur coat and no knickers… this shows in the ‘home’ she is trying to create.
The house is a reflection of the the relationship Trash has with Wingerding - cold, empty and lacking in feeling.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.