Ashlie Sugarrushed #6 can’t go on vacation, she has no vaccination!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Which if passed to her grandad could kill him.

Wonder if she'd be so blasé then, oh well his time is up. I doubt it!!

For many people it is nothing but for some it can be serious, no way of knowing if youl suffer or not 🙄

Also the fact she even references 'pizza gate' makes me take absolutely nothing she says seriously 🥴 get in the bin.
What's pizza gate?

Reactions: 1
What's pizza gate?
The gist is basically that the political elite used a pizza place in Washington DC to traffic kids and had codes for different types kids in reference to pizzas. One (mentally unwell) guy turned up with a gun at one point and tried to shoot the employees Im sure.

If you google pizza gate then Im sure youl find the full ins and outs. I dont even want to link it here because its so wild.

Do I believe all politcians are honest good people doing the best for us, no. Do I believe presidents are ordering kids through a pizza shop, also no.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I can't believe how much she goes on and on about her 'beliefs' it is boring and I feel sorry for anyone in her real life who has to be bombarded with it all day. I don't agree with her but even if I did, I don't want the 'pandy' to consume me and would hate hearing her moaning all day

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The ‘Pandy‘- The ‘Vid’- The ‘Vax’
A ’posy’ test
Sainsbos
Blended fam
Our ‘Crimmy’ dinner

Ashlie love....do us a favour eh? Pop outside....trot down your driveway and GET IN THE bleeping BIN with your stupid nonsensical words 🤡🤡🤡🤣

And the ‘piece de resistance’? I quote ‘Prosecco sets Lateral Flows off‘ from today’s stories. I mean what the absolute fook? Has she actually lost her mind?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I read a book last year about the rise of Q-Anon (who also love Pizza gate) and there was a chapter at the end where people talked about how loved ones who had been taken in with it all and there was just no reasoning with them. Theyre too far gone. These people had actually had to cut off their loved ones.

This was all backed up by psychologist who basically said you cant really get them to wise up so to speak without doing a digital detox and going cold turkey for months. 😬 once you have shown any interest in any of these things on social media you are then shown more and more extreme views by the algorithms.

Was really interesting though.

Reactions: 5
Thick as tit…can’t spell February 😂😂😂

maybe buy an actual calendar hun, might help you learn how to spell
And she actually expects us to believe she has actual real life clients that pay her to do social media work for them🤣🤣🤣 yeh right Ash whatever love

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's so boring isn't she 🤣 can you imagine living with her and her going on and on about her anti vax agenda.
Don't have the vax Ash, none of us care, but just be happy not going anywhere or doing anything 🤣, when you love your holidays 🤣.
Even funnier that it really gets to her because it may affect the kids going to school, and there's nothing she can do about it but moan on insta 🤣🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The ‘Pandy‘- The ‘Vid’- The ‘Vax’
A ’posy’ test
Sainsbos
Blended fam
Our ‘Crimmy’ dinner

Ashlie love....do us a favour eh? Pop outside....trot down your driveway and GET IN THE bleeping BIN with your stupid nonsensical words 🤡🤡🤡🤣

And the ‘piece de resistance’? I quote ‘Prosecco sets Lateral Flows off‘ from today’s stories. I mean what the absolute fook? Has she actually lost her mind?
Love the recap of stupid words -I think latty flow was another one

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Trigger warning 😬 That lumi life is doing u dirty hun 😉 I honestly can't believe she's under 40! Also, if those girls have been there today or yesterday then I haven't had any gin this festive period..hic! 😂
Shes under 40?! I thought she was late 40s. Shocked genuinely

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Let’s not forget her LinkedIn advertising her services - perfect for any business that doesn’t want to use an apostrophe or capital letter correctly! It actually pains me to read this!

There is no way she’s earning a living from this. Her lumi sales will plummet now as people will only ever buy one and then realise they’ve been conned. Probably time to start backtracking on not wanting to be minger’s maid and nanny!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Let’s not forget her LinkedIn advertising her services - perfect for any business that doesn’t want to use an apostrophe or capital letter correctly! It actually pains me to read this!

There is no way she’s earning a living from this. Her lumi sales will plummet now as people will only ever buy one and then realise they’ve been conned. Probably time to start backtracking on not wanting to be minger’s maid and nanny!
That blurb 😱 The teacher in me wants to get a big bleeping red pen and put big rings all over it so that she might reflect on her errors. She’s hilarious!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Love the recap of stupid words -I think latty flow was another one
She said Prosecco gives you a positive LFT? LFTs that are really specific in locating positive cases of covid? In detecting the specific antigens present when you have COVID? She thinks you also get those from Prosecco?

duck me.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She said Prosecco gives you a positive LFT? LFTs that are really specific in locating positive cases of covid? In detecting the specific antigens present when you have COVID? She thinks you also get those from Prosecco?

duck me.
Her stupidity knows no limits🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
In the early days when it was nasal and throat swabs for LFTs the advice was not to eat or drink for 30 minutes before testing.

I think its that certain foods can produce a false positive, I know blackcurrant fruit shoots do however she is willing to jump on any bandwagon that supports her narrative 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
In the early days when it was nasal and throat swabs for LFTs the advice was not to eat or drink for 30 minutes before testing.

I think its that certain foods can produce a false positive, I know blackcurrant fruit shoots do however she is willing to jump on any bandwagon that supports her narrative 🙄🙄
I’ve got two hundred kids, there’s a lot of fruit shoot and Prosecco in our house. Not one positive LFT though.

EDIT: googled and duck me it can! But like… seemingly if your mouth is awash with the stuff. Just drink less Ash.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve got two hundred kids, there’s a lot of fruit shoot and Prosecco in our house. Not one positive LFT though.

EDIT: googled and duck me it can! But like… seemingly if your mouth is awash with the stuff. Just drink less Ash.
I do think its rare but it can do. Suits Ashlies narrative though to make our its super common 🙄🙄 if Im doing a LFT I tend to do it as soon as Im awake before having my coffee.

Infact I usually do it and watch it develop whilst I make my coffee 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.